Part 5

" Hey dad there is a lacrosse game at my school tonight, can I go?" My dad looked at me confused, knowing I don't really like sports. I really want to see Scott play even if I hate sports.

" Umm.. Ya sure why not. " I thanked my dad and got in my car to drive to the game which was starting soon.

" Scott! " I called Scotts name from the top of the bleachers to let him know I came. He looked my direction and waved with a surprised look on his face.

Damn Scott is amazing. The game is almost over and the score is 47 to 0 all thanks to Scott. He was just flying, the other team wouldn't even get near him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the reff blew his whistle to signify the end of the game. I looked around trying to spot Scott, but I couldn't see him. Maybe he went back into the locker room.

" Scott? " I called Scotts name stepping into the men's dressing room. I jumped slightly when I heard the shower go on in the other room. I slowly walked towards the showers afraid of what I might see. "Scott is that you?" I looked around the corner of the shower and saw Scott standing under the water with his lacrosse uniform on.

" Scott you scared me to death. What are you doing? " I walked towards him slowly putting a hand on his back. When my hand made contact Scott jumped slightly and turned around wrapping me in a tight hug.

" Scott, what's wrong?" He looked up at me with worried eyes, and started to speak but couldn't get the words out.

" I.. I don't know.. What are you doing here.? "

" I came looking for you because you kinda disappeared. And I wanted to say good job because you were amazing. "I said with a smile. He also smiled at my comment and leaned in for a kiss. As soon as his lips made contact with mine a spark went through my body and made me lust for more. Sadly Scott broke the kiss, the warmth he gives me slowly slipping away.

" I want to take you out. I really like you Allison. You're different from the other girls. I just feel so right with you. " I smiled at his words glad that we feel the same way.

" I feel the same way Scott. I really like you too. " I kissed him goodbye and told him to get dressed. He agreed and told me what time he would pick me up tomorrow for our date.

°°°

" Lydia what do I wear?! I don't know where Scott is bringing me tonight. " She got up and went through my closet and pulled out jeans and a navy shirt I didn't know I had. I got dressed and curled my hair, putting on light makeup. As soon as the doorbell rang I raced downstairs and opened the door to see Scott standing awkwardly in the doorway.

" Hey you ready? " I nodded and we walked to his car in silence.

" Where are we going? " I asked as soon as he got in the car. He started the car and looked at me with a smile. " I can't tell you.. It's a surprise." Damn. His smile. I looked down and smiled thinking about where we might go.

The car came to a stop in front of a club and Scott looked at me with worried eyes. " Is this ok? " I looked at Scott and pecked him on the lips softly. " This is better than ok." We walked into the club, and Scott led me through the crowd of sweaty people to a corner in the back where a group of people sat.

" Hey guys this is Allison, Allison this is Stiles, Boyd, Erica, and Isaac." I waved and said hi recognizing them all from school.

" I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want one Allison? " Scott asked expectantly. " No I'm good thanks. " Scott nodded and walked away. Seconds later I was pulled through the crowd of sweaty people by unknown hands. I was pulled all the way outside into an alley and pushed against a wall. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me violently tasting strongly of alcohol.

" Stop. " I screamed, but my words didn't seem to phase him. He brought his lips behind my ear and sucked hard. " I'm gonna make you feel so good. " He whispered in my ear and I slapped him. He looked taken aback but quickly got over it. " You little bitch. " He slapped me hard across the face and violently kissed me again. My cheek stung badly and there was no way I could fight this guy off.

The first thing that came to mind was scream. " Scott!!"

I screamed louder than I ever have. Seconds later Scott came running out of the building with a worried expression. His worried expression changed to a furious one when he saw the guy.

He ran towards us and punched the guy hard in the face. The guy fell to the ground holding his cheek in pain as Scott jumped on top of him. Scott kept hitting him and kept hitting him and wouldn't stop.

" Scott stop. " Scott ignored me and kept going.. The guy going unconscious. " Scott stop! " Scott got up off the guy and wrapped me in a tight hug.

" Are you OK? " He asked really worried. I nodded and hugged him tighter.

" Please don't leave me. " I said tears coming out of my eyes.

" Never. I'll never leave you. "