Chapter 40

The kiss was magical. Once our lips met they never wanted to say goodbye. Our lips were in perfect sync with one another. His tongue wanted access so I gave it to him. We went from a simple magical kiss to a full on makeout. We finally pulled away for air. He took my head in his hands and look me dead in the eyes and said:

Robert: Sarah. I know how confused you are with everything. I know how hard this must be for you. But you need to know that I..

I cut him off and kissed him again. This kiss wasnt like any other kiss Ive ever had. It was a kiss that you have on your wedding day. It was filled with love, romance, and passion.

Me: I love you Robert.

Robert: I love you too Sarah.

He kissed me again. We broke apart. He stared me in the eyes.

Robert: Sarah. Will you do my the honor of being my girlfriend.

Me: Id love to Robert. On one condition.

Robert: And whats that?

Me: Kiss me.

So he did. It was probably the best kiss Ive ever had. We kissed like newlyweds. It was completely and utterly amazing. He kissed me better than Alex. Robert didnt kiss me like he wanted to get in my pants, he kissed me like he just wanted to fall in love. 

Robert look my hand and we walked through the river walk. It was getting pretty late so he took me home. Once we got there we heard yelling from inside. Oh god more drama. Great. I didnt care though. Nothing could ruin my happy moment. Robert opened my door for me. We walked hand in hand inside to see Alex and Austin yelling at each other.

Alex: Austin where is she! I need to see her and tell her how I feel!

Austin: She doesnt want to talk to you! Dont you see how much you've hurt her? She deserves to be happy.

Alex: I can make her happy Austin!

I couldnt hold in my anger anymore. So I went off.

Me: Do you really think cheating on me and making me cry makes me happy?! No Alex it doesnt. Sure we may have had some good moments but with all the bad stuff that went on those good moments dont matter! Do you really wanna know who makes me happy? Robert does!

Alex tensed up when he heard Roberts name. Robert squeezed my hand to make me calm myself down. God he was so sweet. Alex finally looked down to see our hands intertwined. His face was so emotional. I felt bad that this was how he had to find out. But I didnt care. I just looked at Austin. He had a huge smile on his face Alex saw and got mad so he just stormed out of the house. 

Robert went to go pee. So it was just me and Austin together.

Me: Why are you smiling like that?

Austin: Well remember when we were talking and I was about to tell you who I thought youd look cute with?

Me: Yeah. How could I forget, So who is it?

Austin: Robert.

I was so surprised he thought that. I thought he was going to say Harry. I thought wrong of course. Robert came down from the bathroom.

Austin: Im hungry. Lets order pizza!

Austin called the pizza guy and ordered himself a large pepperoni with cheese crust. Me and Robert had already eaten. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies while he waited for the pizza. I havent made Austin cookies in a few months. While I was mixing the batter I felt strong muscular arms wrap around my waist.

Robert: Mmm. Cookie dough. 

Me: Robert baby. Im trying to make Austin cookies. Let go.

Robert: First I wanna kiss.

So I kissed him. I could honestly kiss him all day if I could. I wanted to pull a little prank on him so I crabbed a handful of flour and threw it at his face once we oulled away from the kiss. His face was priceless. 

Robert: You did not just do that,

Me: Oh yes I did.

Robert: You better run.

Before I even got the chance to he got to me and picked me up from my waist. He set me on the counter and kissed me. We were making out when Austin came and interupted.

Austin: cough cough cough. Wheres my cookies Sarahbear.

Me: Im putting them in the over now. 

Robert and Austin went into the other room and put on family guy. I decided to check my phone when I saw a tweet from Alex.

@AlexConstancio7: Lost the girl of my dreams to my bestfriend. I just hope she's happy. I miss her so much. Sarah I will always love you. <3

Then I saw Robert tweeted something.

@Robert15Jgod: Finally got the girl of my dreams. @SarahMahone I love you. Hurry up with those cookies!

Then Austin tweeted.

@AustinMahone: Look at the cute couple. @SarahMahone & @Robert15jgod. There was a picture of the two of us kissing. 

Oh thanks Austin, I decided to tweet. Might as well. I havent tweeted in a while.

@SarahMahone: Making cookies for the bro @AustinMahone and my bf @Robert15Jgod. I love you boys.<3

They both tweeted back saying they love me too. Finally the cookies were done and the pizza man got there. Austin decided to put in "The Hangover" We needed a funny movie. The past few days have been insane. Austin ended up going to bed early and for me and Robert. Lets just say I feel asleep in his atrms. The sounds of his breathing soothed me to sleep. 

I woke up to Robert squeezing my waist. I didnt understand what was going on. I blinked my eyes a few times and I cant believe what I saw. Ugh more drama. Great. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hey its Sam again. Sarah begged me to update again,(:

Sorry if the ending sucks. I couldnt think of a good way to end it. But I hope you guys like it! 

Love you all. <3