Chapter 4 - Good Riddance To Bieber

I walked into my form room, IT2 and was glad to see it wasn’t jam-packed with students yet. At least now I didn’t have to worry about sitting anywhere near Justin. I took a seat near the back so obviously he came to sit at the back too. I moved to the front of the class and a few seconds later the second buzzer went and the classroom was now full apart from Chaz’s seat which was still empty.

Mrs Campbell, our form tutor, came in to take the register which Emma Heart, the form captain handed her. I watched her take the folder and flick through it till she found the page she was looking for. I noticed no one had taken any notice that Justin sitting at the back yet, probably because he was still wearing Ryan’s hoodie and my shades. He actually blended in quite well.

“Lava Mitchells?, Lava… does anyone know where Lava is?” I heard Mrs Campbell call my name, that was quick.

“Oh, here miss, sorry” I said in a rush, embarrassed at being caught out in a daydream. I heard the people sitting around me snigger and the boys started mimicking me in high pitched girly voices, ‘sorry miss, sorry miss, sorry miss’. Argh, what I wouldn’t give to slap them all across the face right now.

“Chaz Somers?” she called out pretending she never noticed the boys dissing me. When no one answered she looked up, straightening her glasses, she skimmed the class with her beady eyes before she spoke.

“Lava, have you seen Chaz?” she asked me.

Oh what was I going to say? If I said I didn’t know, he’d probably get a detention afterschool and blame me about it. Trouble was I couldn’t lie for toffee.

“He had to go to see the nurse, he had a bad headache” I heard someone say from the back say.

I turned back to see Justin looking at me through my shades. I scowled back at him although I was quite grateful, I wasn’t about to let him know. Mrs Campbell nodded and carried on with the register. After reading out some notices which had been put in the register which included cheerleader try-out dates and a new street dance club which was opening next Thursday, we were let out to go to our fourth period, science, fun.

I pushed my chair in before I walked towards the door to leave but I felt a pat on my shoulder as I was walking away, I spun round to see Justin handing me back my shades and Ryan’s hoodie.

“Give this back to Ryan for me and tell him thanks” he said. I gave him a quizzical look. He was such a fool, people would recognize him in a split second without the disguise he had been wearing for the day.

“I’m outta here,” he said “I’m gonna leave so… um… bye” he finished answering the question I had in mind.

He walked ahead of me and out of the door before I could say anything. However, after I got over the unexpectedness of the situation, I smiled to myself, glad I wouldn’t have to deal with him anymore. I mean he was just another problem I’d have to deal with. At least now I wouldn’t have to worry about anyone finding out about the kiss.

I headed out the door and bumped into Chaz just as he was coming in.

“Chaz” I said surprised. He smiled uneasily.

“Oh, if you’re gonna talk to Miss Campbell, Justin said you’d been to see the nurse with a bad headache” I filled him in case he went making up a completely different excuse. He smiled r at me and waved as he walked into the class and I left.

Class had already started when I got to SC5. Everyone stopped talking to see who was late again.

“Where’s Justin?” the questions were fired at me straight away.

“Where is he?”

“Oh my god, she’s kidnapped him” I heard one of the girls say. I turned round to face her,what the heck?, I thought. This just takes weird to a whole new level.

“He’s gone” I said shortly. The boys cheered then everyone started chatting about how it must have been something that I did. I looked down and started writing the date and aim, even though it said ‘learning objective’ on the board, I just like the sound of ‘aim’ better.

We were learning about ‘Sound’ apparently. How convenient seeing as I was just with a singer. Snap out of it Lava!, I yelled at myself in my head. I don’t even like him so why am I suddenly getting upset that he’s gone now. This should not be happening, I thought. He’s gone. My life will go back to normal, I should be glad.

Argh!, I shouted inside my head, why was anything that involved boys so complicated these days, especially with it being Justin Bieber.

***********************

A/N: Going to be editing chapters when I finish the book, been writing it for a long time on and off and havn't had a thorough look at it yet. Some chapters will be made longer, like this one. I might merge chapters 2 and part of 3 together for chapter 2 then merge the end of chapter 3 with chapter 4 to make a longer chapter 3. Thinking about it... By the way I'm writing this at 5:25am so it might not even make sense, sorry >.> Please read, comment, vote and fan if you like the story, it's appreciated = )

MissAuthor2B xx