Chapter 38.

I was in total shock when I saw Tyler standing in my doorway holding 12 red roses. He was wearing his Austin Mahone shirt and blue jeans that fir him perfectly. He had red shoes on and a red hat.

Me: Tyler what are you doing here?

Tyler: Robert told me that you were upset about Alex so I thought I'd come cheer you up.

I cringed when I heard Alex's name. My heart ached. I missed him so much. I havent heard from him since we talked last night. I wonder how hes doing..

Me: How are you going to do that?

Tyler: I got the whole day planned out. Lets go!

Before we left I put the flowers in a vase that Austin got me when I was sick. I loved this vase. Speaking of Austin hes been really quiet lately.

Me: Should we ask Austin if he wants to go with? He hasnt been himself lately.

Tyler: Robert said they were going to play ball later. So were good. Ready for the time of your life?

Me: What kind of question is that? Of course I am!

We headed to his car. He put in the cd I made him for his birthday last year. We were jamming till we got to the mall. He took me to all my favorite stored and bought me basically anything I wanted. He knew how sad I was with the whole Alex thing. He was a true friend. He bought me a #StayStrong bracelt and a light blue tank top and a bathing suit that matched. He said I needed a bathing suit for today. So I guessed we were heading to the beach next.

We left the mall after we ate lunch. He wouldn't tell me where we were going. But I had a pretty good idea it was the beach. He had me change into my bathing suit before we left the mall. I was so surprised when we pulled up to a water park! How did he know I loved water parks?! Probably Austin. Me and him used to come here all the time with mom. Everythings been different since she left.

Tyler: Ready to go on everything?!

Me: You know it!

And by everything, he meant everything. We went on every single ride they had three times. It was the best day of my life! After we had our fun it was getting pretty dark out. We decided to go out to dinner. we talked about everything. How our lives been and how school was. He payed the bill and took me home. He walked me to the door and gave me a hug. Before I got in he stopped me.

Tyler: Look Sarah.. Ive liked you for a long time. Your perfect and everything a guy looks for in a girl. I know your confused about everything bewtween Alex, Robert, and Harry, but I just want you to know all your options. Ill be happy with whoever you choose. Im always gonna be your best friend.

And with that he kissed me on the cheek and ran to his car. I went inside and ran and jumped on the couch. Im so confused. Alex, Robert, Tyler and Harry all liked me. The sad thing is I liked all of them back. They all had something special about them.

Alex was so kind. Robert was so protective. Tyler was sweet. Harry made me laugh. I didnt know what to do. There was only one person who could help me with everything. Looks like im going to the master of advide.

Me: AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE! I need advice.

I heard a door slam and someone running down the stairs. He sat down on the chair and crossed his legs. Looks like this is gonna be another episode of Dr. Mahone. Wish me luck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody its Sam!

Sorry I havent writen in a while. Ive been sick. But my AMAZING partner Sarah was here to help. She's going to be making a new book so be on the look out for that!

I made my own account and started my own book.

My account name is: Mahomielove321

Go on my twitter and a link will be there in my bio area.

My twitter is: @ForeverSalex

Sarah's is: @SarahConstancio

Give us some ideas!