it's just the begining| 1|

•IMPORTANT Asf ❗️: if You just Start Reading Please Know I wrote Weird Bc I was Young as You Go on it gets better 😂💯 & if your just reading this book just know that anywhere you see the name passion it's Harmony I had to change the character name •

Harmony POV

my name is Harmony Love Williams but people just call me Love I'm 17 and I live in Compton with my crack addicted "mother" Victoria in the projects,my dad well he lives in L.A with my brother and sister I could have left with them but I can't just leave my mother like that even though she has hurt me I still love her,I always think of my brother and sister I haven't heard from them in years it's so crazy.

it was 10:45am I had woken up from the sound of the front door slamming it was my mom I got up off my mattress that was on the floor in the corner and went to see what Victoria was doing yeah I don't even call her mom.

I went into the kitchen and she looked up from the small rock of coke she was finna cut up.

Victoria:oh there you are I need some money this little piece of shit ain't finna do shit.she said talking about the drugs.

Hell no you need to stay off that shit I don't work 3 fucking jobs for you to smoke up and steal and you've been gone for three days.I yelled as she shrugged and snorted a line.

Victoria got up and scrapped the rest of the drugs into a pill bottle and went to the refrigerator,why the fuck we ain't got food bitch.she yelled

And Girl Please Don't complain about not having shit cause I don't see you going out of your way buying shit.I said I went back into my room it was 11:24 I had to get ready for my doctors appointed,I got into the shower did my hygiene thing and put on my black tank top,blue vest with gold spikes tribal leggings and combat boots I have to get dressy for work.oh yeah I didn't say I work 2 jobs at the mall at forever 21 and Victoria secret monday-Wednesday 12:00-3:23 at forever 21 and 3:30-5:25 at Victoria secrets that includes a 30 min lunch brake at each.then I also babysit when ever I'm not busy I love kids.

I grabbed my cross bag and keys you can't have a purse around here unless you won't it snatched I learned that the hard way I had 2 pay checks in my purse and it got snatched that's when I had to strip but that's another story,I walked out my apartment making sure Victoria left.as I walked out my apartment I seen the same shit crackheads,hoes,pimps,wanna be thugs,and thugs.

what up ma.this dude said to me but I just kept walking,find then bitch you ain't shit but a hoe.

I stopped and turned around,actually I aint ever been a hoe so you better miss me with that shit fake as thug.I went to turn around but then this nigga yanked me back and put a"gun" to my head the reason I put" " is because his stupid as did paint the Orange tip on the BB GUN Ayye stupid get the BB gun out my face I Said slapping him and running causing his friends to chase me I was running and bumped into someone I looked up and it was this light skinned dude with tats and curly hair he was skinny to I think he's the leader of last kings.sorry I stuttered.yeah just watch out next time,why you running any way he said.I just pointed to the slow mf just coming down the stairs.he looked at them and laughed well you Better go.I apologised again to him and headed to the doctors.

once I got there I was five min late but the doctor said I'm good I just need to eat more and stop stressing,I walked to the bus stop and got ready to head to work it was 2:27 I got out my iPhone and started listing to some music,the bus pulled up and I got on and started day dreaming.

5:30

thanks for shopping at Victoria secret please come again I said locking up my register,you ready,my girl Camille said she was my ride home,yup come on.I said.

I got home and realised it wasn't any thing to eat I grabbed my jacket and headed to the store I was walking into the store and seen them dudes from earlier they didn't notice ME until I almost tripped on a brick DAMMIT they looked at me and smirked I just shook my head I went into the store and got,bread,lunch meat,5 microwave burritos,a gallon of juice,gallon of water.some bananas,and big bag of chips.my total came up to 18:59 I gave him a 20,I got my change and left luckily them dudes left I started walking and felt my self being pulled I looked up and seen them dudes I started screaming and they slapped me one of them pulled down his pants he was finna pull his draws down,but them his brain splatter on the brick wall and the others got shot in the chest I looked around and dint see anyone I just yelled thank you and ran home with my bags.

VOTE/COMMENT