Chapter 3: Diagon Alley

A/N: Hey Guys Im sooooo Sorry that i havent uploaded in a long time!! i was really busy with school and then i suffered from really bad writers block. i just wanted this chapter to be amazing for you guys. I hope you like the new chapter.

***************************************************************************************************

7 months later

POV: Cedric

I awoke with a start; I could hear Annabelle screaming from downstairs. At first I thought something was terribly wrong but then everything came back to me and I remembered that today we are finally going to Diagon Alley. I smiled to my self with excitement as I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

            As soon as I ran into the kitchen Annabelle turned to the sound of me coming in and looked shocked and she immediately covered her eyes. I look at her confusedly raising my eyebrow at her. 

            “Why are you covering your eyes Annabelle?” I laugh at her.

“Ced, look down…” my dad tells me trying to hold back his laughter with not much success.

I look down at my self and instantly I feel blood rushing to my face. I…Was…NAKED!! It was an extremely hot night last night and our air conditioner broke so I had to sleep naked. When I woke up I forgot that I had no clothes on. 

“AHHHHH!!!” I yell and instantly cover my self up as best as I can.

“Cedric!! Why are you naked!?” yells mum as she enters the kitchen. 

I point to Annabelle and explain how she woke me up with her screaming and in that moment I forgot I had not clothes on because I was worried that something happened to her. Plus I was excited for today. 

“All right then. Go up to your room and put on some clothes. When you are clothed you can have your breakfast.” Mum says with entertainment in her eyes. 

I run as fast as I can up to my room trying not to show any of my parts to Annabelle. I quickly grab and put on a pair of black shorts, a muggle vintage rock band t-shirt, and my favourite pair of Sperry’s. Once all dressed I make my way back to the kitchen to eat. 

“That’s much better!” everyone says as I sit down at the table for breakfast. 

Once we finish eating we all line up by our fire place to floo to Diagon Alley. We would apparate but dad can’t and Annabelle and I can’t do it on our own yet. That’s a lot of people to side a long apparate with. Thus why we take the floo network. I go first because Annabelle doesn’t like to go first in anything. 

I grab a handful of the Floo powder and throw it into the fire. It turns emerald green I step into the fire and feel a warm sensation spread through my body; then I clearly say “Diagon Alley.” I immediately tuck my elbows into my body or else they will crash into things as I pass them. As soon as I manage to tuck in my elbows I arrive at Diagon Alley. I get out of the hearth and clean my self off as I turn to see Annabelle arriving. After Annabelle comes my dad then lastly my mum. 

Once we all managed to clean our selves off we start to head down the street towards Gringotts to take out the money needed for our school supplies. The four of us enter Gringotts and line up at the teller to be brought to our family vault. My family has two different places where we put our money. We have the vault at Gringotts but we also have bank accounts in a muggle bank. This is because the money my dad earns is in muggle money so we keep our muggle money in the muggle bank accounts. 

We finally get up to the front of the line to see a goblin behind a huge book writing something down. He doesn’t even look up at us when he asks “What can I do for you today?”