Help Me!!!! Chapter 3

As I fell down the pit, I saw the spotlight close. Great. I am falling down a pit with out light also I am tied to a chair. Great. Best day of my life, I said to myself. I sat there in the darkness and still falling. I thought I should use this time to make a plan for how to get myself out of the ditch. Just then a I stop falling down and landed at the bottom. When the chair landed on the bottom, it broke into pieces. Few splinters were in my but. I pulled them out quickly. Well that's one less thing to worry bout. Ouch. I hate splinters. Now time to get myself out. Just then I heard a rattle behind me. I could barley make out a shape moving. It danced int the darkness then all of a sudden it hissed and leaped at me. I had enough time only to move away. Like an arrow, the thing brushed my face. I turned around just to see what it was. Two eyes opened. I knew I had to get out of here. I jumped up as high as I could and grabbed something. Then I took my time to climb out of the pit. As I climbed higher I saw more light. After what seem to be hours, I finally got out. There was the lady waiting for me. Just as I got out, I felt a little sting on my neck and then everything when black

I woke up, and found I was tied up again. I sat in the the darkness, wondering why this have to happen to me. Sakara came back with a cup of water, or at least I think so, and poured it over my head.

"What ya do that for?" I asked. She smiled with an evil gleem in her eyes and once again left the room and she didn't even bother to tell why she did it. The feeling of despair reeled me. I knew that I was in deep poop.

She smiled and told me this, "We know that you are the son of the 4th Hokage. We also know that you are a jinurochin. You hold the greatest and most powerful force on the is world, you hold the Nine Tails." She walked around me in a circle looking at me as if I was a nice delicious baby egg and she was a snake. She also looks like a snake. The way she looks at me and the way she licks her lips.

"We want your power and we will make a deal. You may know that the Akatskis are also trying to steal your power as well. But unlike them we are more civilized. We don't just steal anything we make deals. So I believe that we can make a deal with your situation."

"What makes you think that I would make a deal with my kidnappers?" I asked.

"You really don't have a choice. As you can see you are under our captivity. So we have a deal to make and if you don't accept we will still take away your powers and you will get the prize of death."

"Wait, I thought you guys are civilized."

"We maybe civilized but we will do whatever to get what we want. So do you want to hear my deal?"

"Will don't have much of a choice do I."

"My deal is that if you give me the Nine Tails I will help you find your parents. If you deny us everyone in Kohana will be killed."

"Why do you want to have my power so much anyway?!?!"

"Its cause both us want the same thing. Hi Naruto, I am Sakara your sister."

Next week 8/25/14 will have the next chapter uploaded. Remember to follow and favourite for chapters.