Things don't turn out as what you plan.

Start from the beginning

Tequan pulled away. "So you promise to be with me even if I'm not with you." He said. I nodded. "Tequan I promise that I will be with you even if we was I trillion miles away. I would always be in your heart and you will be in mines." I said. Tequan smiled and kissed me. I kissed back . We pulled away and drifted to sleep.

Your Pov:

We pulled away from the kiss. "Wait I can't kiss you like this when we're not even dating." I said. Jaden Laughed. "I thought we was already dating." he said. I blushed. "Maybe we should then both of us will know." I said. Jaden nodded and bit on his lip. "Will you be my boo." Jaden asked. I nodded and kissed him. Jaden kissed me back happily. I have to admit it though. I am wondering what the guys are doing right now......

Roc's Pov;

My head hurted. My back sobbed in pain. (Your name) Made me hurt worse when she said those words. "Goodbye Trey." Her voice went over and over in my head. Its like I couldn't control it anymore. I got up and looked at myslef. My hair was a mess. My eyes were red and my lips were chap. I sighed another day without the girl I atually love. I went to my shower and got ready for school.

When I finished I changed into a black polo shirt, with my black Basket ball jacet and me some Polo Jeans that were black. I put on my red and black jordans. I walked back in my bathroom and comb my hair into a ponytail. It looked ight. I grabbed my Snapback that was black. I put it on and walked out the door with my book bag. I walked downstairs and saw Prod. He was yping to this song he came up with. He was worrying me about the damn song.

"Yo man Me you and the boys need to see this song." Prod said. I rolled my eyes. "Dude you know damn well. I'm not gonna sing. That shit is for faggots." I said. Prod smirked. "So your calling Chris Brown a faggot." He said. My eyes widen. "What I never said that!Stop twisting up my words!NIgga." I said. Prod laughed. "You said it now me." He said. Prod pulled out the damn song. "Just once." He said. I squinted. "Fine." I mumbled.

Prod started singing. He handed me the other part. I started singing the part that said Chorus.

(Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PwFnV2XacE)

Wish I could drive a whip, and take you 'round the city

Cruise along the street, and pick up somethin' pretty for you

Wish I could pull up to the club with a nice lookin' Harley

But that might be just a little too early

Instead of shoppin' mall, take you to the Tahj Mahal

Maybe the islands, only the finest for you

I know I'm young but I ain't even tryin' to fool ya

What I'm sayin is that girl I gotta-

Future, and when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya

'Cause the futures lookin' bright so come into the light

And everything that's wrong I'll make it right, 'cause girl

I got a future, girl I got a future.

Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future.

Wish I could meet your mom, and show her that I'm easy (easy)

Wish that I could tell you that I love you girl I mean it I do

Wish I could kick it with your friends on a regular basis

But we're from two different worlds, I gotta face it

I'm still a boy, and, you need a real man

I'm gonna get there, yeah I know I sure can

I know I'm young but I ain't even tryin' to fool ya