The Sin of Hope

Prologue. 

There it was, standing before me. In haste I threw a pebble at it. It. Why did it have no name? Of course a trail of blood out of many, led to a smashed door. Inside although, seemed to be a sign. It was so tempting, to go inside and travel through the mysterious.... Well, whatever it was. The walls were covered with blood, real and fake. All the windows were smashed. What shocked me the most, was that you could still hear un lucky lives trying to get out. It was the large grave of my family, a sin that was never forgiven. That unlucky day, when I ran away.  I should have understood that my family had schizophrenia. I was the lucky one, the one who supposedly 'survived'. I started to bend towards the direction of it, followed by a footstep, and another. It was as if I was pulled. I pushed myself back, I was at the doorstep, the farthest anyone has ever gone. It seemed as if I belonged. That I finally found my heaven. I attempted to stumble back, my feet stuck to the floor. It was as if, I were taken over. 

'Come, you know you need to see what happened.'

'Don't you want to know what happened to your family? It all happened here.' 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Depending on the amount of comments and time I have I will write on. Please comment