Jocelyn's River: Chapter 20

We drank each other in and talked about life in general.  There were other things we learned about one another.  She wanted to live in a two-story white house in the country with a red door and black shutters and dreamed of going to the ocean where she always thought of sitting in the sand and writing poetry.  I told her that I would give her anything she wanted, but Jocelyn was the most humble person I had ever known and despite me being a poor man, I was prepared to work my ass off.  It was as if we drank a wine of perfect age and each sip made us tipsy.  Intoxicated, we took each other to ecstasy and back again.

             I had to take the bus to the airport in the morning and yet this did not stop us.  We were exhausted.  The bus was going to leave at eleven o'clock a.m and we were still in bed at ten.  Her delicate fingers tangled themselves in the little hairs on my chest.  She was awake now.

            “River....” Jocelyn's angelic voice muttered my name.  “We should get up.  It's 10:00.  We have to get ready.”

            “I don't want to,” I whined and held her closer to me.

            “We must,” she responded.

            Opening one eye, I looked down at her.  Her face was glowing an unearthly glow. 

            “Come on,” she whispered.  “Let's get up.”

            I closed my eyes again and yawned.  She unlocked my hands from her waist and she sat up in bed. 

            “Oh, so this is the game we're going to play.  Okay,” she said.

            I felt a tickling on my neck.  As it continued, I groaned in pleasure.  She knew this made me weak.  Her kisses won me over.

            “River, darling,” she purred and kissed the side of my neck.  “The bus is going to leave you if you don't get up soon.”

            I opened my eyes and we stared at each other.  “Let it,” I grumbled and grinned before I abruptly took her in my arms and placed her under me so that we switched positions. 

            “River!” she squealed and I chuckled.

            “You thought you'd get away with that, didn't you?”

            Jocelyn rolled her eyes.  “Get off of me.” she tried to sound stern, but I saw her trying to stifle a smile.

            I leaned in closer and kissed her full and passionately on the lips.  “No,” I responded to her.  Then I moved down her body until I got to her womanhood.

            “Oh, God!” she yelled.  “River no.”

            I could see the pleasure lurking in her eyes and so I smiled wickedly prior to licking the lips of her womanhood.  I went deeper, making her arch her back and moan.  Years ago, her conscious of being a good girl stopped her from allowing me to go anywhere near her treasure.  When I stopped, at that exact moment, a knock sounded on the door.  We both paused in alarm.

            “Are you expecting anyone?” she asked and I shook my head.

            I stood up from the bed and put on some pants.  I walked out of the bedroom into the living room where the knocking still went on.  I approached the door, unlocked it,  and then I opened it to reveal my father.  He didn't smell too nice either and his face was a little red.

            “Hey,” he greeted me and held out his hand.  I skeptically looked at him, down at his hand, and then I shook it.

            “Wh-what are you doin' here?” I asked in confusion.