long dirty zayn #imagine

warning: its dirty

hope you guys like it 

lots of love - ko xxxx

its been 3 weeks since you and zayn broke up, or should i say zayn broke up with you and not in a nice manor eigher; he did it over text. you gritt your teeth as you memorise how shit he made you feel at the time, you thought he loved you but no, he turned out to be a complete asshole like all rest of the men population.

you are so deep in thought that you barely even notice when your bestfriend; kayla enters the room "are you still thinking about him?" she asks as she examins your expression. she has decided to take you out tonight to some party one of her friends was having since you havent been on a proper night out ever since zayn dumped you. you ignore her question and instead say "im not sure about this kayla, this dress is far too revealing" by that you mean you looked like a complete slut but of corse you werent going to say that since the dress actually belonged to kayla, she had just lent it you to wear tonight. the dress was short, black and huged your figure tightly showing off your all your curves. kayla rolled her eyes at you "this dress is perfect you have no idea how hot you look!" she comes over and slaps you on the ass making you smile. "trust me, if i were a dude id be all over your fine piece of ass right now" she winks making you laugh. you take one last stectacle look in the miror "okay" you nod, finally deciding that you are going to man up and just leave it on. kayla grins "great, lets go!" she grabs your hand and pulls you towards the front door.

as you step into the house, you notice all the lustfull looks you are getting from the boys and all the jealous looks you are recieving from the girls. you look to the ground uncomftably and walk over to where the alcohol is and grab yourself a drink you start sipping on it. you can feel a pair of eyes burning holes into you from your left, you turn to the guy standing there who is staring right at your boobs "atleast try to look as though your not staring right at my tits" you roll your eyes at him. he smirks "sorry i cant help it, can i get you another drink" while his saying this his eyes are still roaming your cleavage, you are to feel really conscience "seriously dude, thats not cool" you tell him as you put your arms over your breasts, feeling over exposed "aw, c'mon dont do that!" he pulls your arms away "stop it" you try to wiggle your arms out of his grip "il stop if you do something for me" he say with a devious smirk on his lips before you can protest he pulls himself closer to you and for a split second his lips land on your before they are ripped off "what the hell! dont fucking touch her!" zayn growls as the guy who had just attempted to kiss you lays on the ground, its then you realise that zayn was the one who had pulled him off you and shoved him onto the ground. "zayn" you breath, he snaps his eyes to you; his eyes are filled with anger; nothing else. he grabs you and starts pulling you towards an empty room, he forcefully pushed you in, you stumble and nearly trip over due to the impact of his hard push. "what the hell! you were practicly throwing yourself at him in there! is that how desperate you are now" he spat at you. tears fill your eyes and anger starts pumping through your blood, with all your strengh you slap him hard across the face "what i do with other guys doesnt really concern you anymore, we broke up remember" you hiss at him harshly. "oh is that so? you might aswell become a hooker now then, you look like one anyway" he looks you up and down with a disgusted expression on his face. you take your hand back and slap him once more across his other cheek "I hate you" the tears that had filled your eyes are now dangerously close to falling. he puts a hand over his red cheek "your such a fucking bitch" he says and you gasp, hurt by his cruel words. you go to slap him again but he grabs your hand before it reaches his face. you strugle under his grip "get off me!" you scream. all signs of pity have abandoned zayns eyes, you start to get scared as his grip gets tighter "zayn your hurting me!" you wince, the look of lust has taken over his eyes by now, you start to back away from him "j-just leave me a-alone" you stutter "i cant do that now" in one quick movement he lets go of your wrists and swifty grabs your face instead and crashes his lips down to yours, you push him away and run to the door in an attemp to escape him, zayn chases you and shuts the door as you only just slightly open he bangs you against the door, he places a hand on eigher side of you, traping you between him and the door. "why do you have to make everything so much fucking harder for yourself" you can feel the anger radiating off him, he rips your dress off of you making you whimper, his hands trails down to your underwear and he starts rubbing you roughly through the fabric, you moan against his touch. he picks you up and throws you onto the bed violently, at this point your too turned on to even stop him. he undresses himself then positions himself at your entrance, without a warning he trusts into you, you whimper at the pain, you had almost forgotten how big he was. Zayn thrusts himself into you again, sending a wave of sensation of desire through your whole body, he grips your thighs tightly as he pounds himself into you senselessly. The way he rammed his whole lengh into to you made you scream out his name, zayn has never really been the gentle type during sex. just when you thought it was impossble for him to cause you any more pleasure he started placing patches of wet kisses on your breasts, flicking his tongue over your nipples. is dick slams against your g-spot and applying an overwhelming amount of pressure, your body cant take it anymore and arch your back as you orgasm to zayns name.

zayn pulls out of you and lays besides you. "i love you" he whispers almost out of breath. you simply roll your eyes and get up from the bed, wanting to be as far away from him as possible. "i swear im not lieing" you hear his voice from behind you as your eyes scan the room attempting to find your pieces of clothing.

"the only reason i broke up with you is because i didnt want you to get any more hate from the fans, i didnt want to see you hurting anymore y/n" you stop what your doing and snap your head to him. when he realises that his caught your attenion he carries on "seeing you tonight just made me realise what a huge mistake i made, i cant stand it when other guys look at you like that, or try to get close to you" a smile slowly tugs onto the edge of your lips. "i love you y/n" you see the hope and desperation in his eyes and reply "i love you too zayn"

if this gets atleast 2 votes il upload a harry one next

 (the harry one has now been uploaded, its on our profile)

-ko xox