Chapter 15

(Chapter 15)

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASSEEE 

(Gabriel POV)

I was a tad bit down just a tad bit because Ash didn’t come to school Monday although I had left early anyways because I had to go try on the bridesmaid gown that Carey had texted me about. I had left school around one. After I had eaten lunch Sarah came and picked me up take me to Dave’s and Bridal with the rest of the bridesmaids. Turns out Sarah decided to go with the purple theme instead of the green so bridesmaid the dresses were purple. I also found out that Ash missed school because she also had get her tux refitted Sarah had said something about she had grown a inch or two which was weird because she should be finish growing by now.

“Gabriel hey have you seen Ash,” Tyler asked jogging up to me I shook my head and went in my locker, I haven’t seen Ash yet but it was only the beginning of the day.
“No, not yet she’s in my first period why” I asked throwing my extra books in my locker quickly.

“I need to speak to her before I leave,” He said quickly I stared at him confused and he shrugged before I frowned while looking down the hall only to see Ash and Scarlett walking Ash had her arm around her shoulder while Scarlett grinned at her I couldn’t read Ash’s face because it was blank, my frown deepened slightly as my heart flipped, I turned away from them, I haven’t seen the two of them together in awhile but it still hurt but I’m not going to cry, I’m just going to walk away, I hate being jealous of Scarlett it was a low blow to my pride and dignity.

“Never mind she’s right there,” I mumbled I closed my locker and walked off to first period Alex greeted me immediately when I walked into the class, I let a small smile slip onto my face.

“Hey Alex how did everything go,” I asked as I sat down he sat next to me in EIi’s seat since he wasn’t here yet.
“Great he loved it,” He said quietly I grinned forgetting about the hallway incident, last Friday Alex and I had gone to the mall to get him something for his boyfriend I think he said two week anniversary, he decided on a Derek Jeter new york Yankees baseball Jersey and something else that he wouldn’t show me but I don’t think I wanted to know.

“Did you two do the do,” I asked just as quietly watching his face turn red, I laughed a little even though his love life makes me jealous I was happy for him.

“No, I don’t know what to do,” He mumbled I laughed again and shook my head he was the same as me I had no clue what to do, in order to have sex with a girl if it was a boy I probably just let him to all the work.
“Me neither maybe you should watch a porn or something,” I mumbled quietly he blushed again and nodded.
“I was thinking about that but I honestly think that we aren’t ready for that part yet,” he stated I nodded understanding I never had sex in any of my relationships before well I don’t think what me and Ash did counted as sex.

“You might want to figure out how first,” I said he rolled his eyes at me while I smiled a little.
“I know how I just don’t know how,” he mumbled I raised my eyebrow confused he shrugged and moved out the way when Eli came in the room, I looked away from the door quickly when I saw Ash and Scarlett kissing, I know she said she wouldn’t sleep with her sometimes I doubted her but I trusted Ash that’s one thing that she gained from me, I trusted her not to sleep with her.

“Gabriel I promise you that she still likes you I have no clue what’s going on but I guarantee she still likes you,” Alex whispered I stared up at him he must have seen my face drop along with my heart.
“Okay,” I mumbled to him partly I think it was true she still cared because she came to Abigail’s office everyday and brought me food even yesterday she had something delivered and paid to come to the office.