Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 19

"You left this in the cubicle." I shyly said. I passed the blue cap to Micah. She swallowed hard and seemed to be tense.

"It's not mine." She retorted, looked at Jen and me and walked away. I chased after her and grabbed one of her arms. She has to make me understand her actions and words that had been bugging me for past weeks. That day at the field with Jane, what she had said in my bathroom and that anger she has shown at the locker room are all pieces to something that I've been caught up with. And, I badly wanted to know on what's her connection with Jane.

"We need to talk." I said. Jen stared at me; her face was burning up with infuriation. She then pushed my hand off from her arms and pulled me to a corner. Jen followed from behind, looking all worried.

Micah then thrust me to the wall, her face an inch away.

"Don't you notice anything dummy?" She asked, moving nearer to my face. Notice what? I thought. I then looked at her intently, from her eyes to her nose and mouth. I examined all features and had realized that she do look a little similar to Jane. Her eyes were hazel brown, a little lighter than Jane. The shape of her nose was a little pointed than that of Jane. And her lips, exactly like Jane. No wonder I couldn't stop myself when she made out with me in the bathroom. She made me feel like she was Jane.

I cleared my throat and asked shakily, "You're Jane's sister?"

"Stepsister" She retorted. I gulped hard. I looked behind her and saw Jen gawked in surprise as well. "No way..." Jen said softly, I could read her mouth from the distant.

Micah then pulled herself away from me and straightened herself up. She stared at me and smirked. I was speechless and was still in the state of shock, so was Jen.

"You know now." Micah said as she turned away to walk off.

"Micah!" I shouted as she took steps away from me. Jen looked to where I stood, still surprised. Micah turned to my direction. "Please... make me understand." I begged, confused. I just needed to know on whether Jane was the anonymous the girl and on why she walked off when I confessed of my feeling. Micah was definitely the person who would know the answers.

"Too late for that..." Micah retorted. "Good luck with your Patricia." She continued. I could sense that she would hate me for her whole life. I swallowed hard as I watched her turned and walked away. I just wish I could tell her about what's really going on between me and Patricia.

"Arch, you alright?" Jen asked as she patted me on the back. She has probably noticed my expression. I gave a nod of response, which was not specific. I didn't tell her that I was alright. I looked at Jen and was quickly reminded of Patricia's threat. I gulped and walked away. I couldn't face Jen now but instead, I needed to talk to Jane.

................................................................

I darted in the cheerleaders' locker room. Everyone turned to my dramatic entrance, looking surprised. I bowed and smiled bashfully. A bunch of newbie at one corner started giggling.

"Is Jane here?" I asked, embarrassingly. All of them pointed to where Jane was. I followed their direction and ended up at the shower area. I then looked behind to see a bunch of them, waiting eagerly. They are probably intrigued on why I was looking for Jane. My attention was on them that I didn't notice that wet floor. And suddenly, I slid and fell on the ground. Both my hand stopped me from falling hard on my face. I heaved a sigh.

Then, I felt water sprinkled on my face. I looked up to see a naked girl, showering, and her back facing me. I swallowed hard. Why don't they have curtains here? I thought. As I quickly rose up, the girl who was in the shower turned. I froze. Her body was perfectly created. Her breasts were bigger than I expected it to be. I had never imagined Jane to look so beautiful, even without her clothes on.