City in the Sky Part 16-Finale

City in the Sky Part 16- Finale

Darth was on Dimitri yelling and scratching. He actually bit him!! Dimitri just brushed him off with one hand, sending him flying into a tree.

"Stupid vampire. You have no strength!" he exclaimed coolly.

This was too much for me. My past boyfriend had just become my worst enemy. I leapt out of the bush and used my magic to send him stumbling backwards.

"Dimitri, I am just as powerful as you. You don't want to fight me." I said in as threatening a voice as I could manage.

He just chuckled and instantly regained his balance. "All I want is that scroll you so obviously took. Give it to me." He said

"Fine, then will you let Darth and I go?" I asked

He looked me up and down then sighed. "I'll let Darth go, but you're staying." He said

I pushed him back again with my magic, this time harder. "You said we could go free if I brought you the scroll!! We made a deal!!" I yelled

"But baby, I've been thinking. If I had your magic for myself, then it would be easy to take over this planet!! I would have no problems whatsoever!!" he laughed and advanced on me, bringing his hand up to caress my cheek. I pushed him away and sacked him hard to send him away from me.

"How do you plan on taking my magic???" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him

"By killing you, obviously! I didn't think you were this dumb, my sweet." He said again, and I could hear lust in his voice.

Darth stumbled back beside me, and ran hard at Dimitri, fists flying.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM EMILY!!" he screamed at him.

I couldn't believe what I saw next. Dimitri caught Darth's head in his hands, held him up, and twisted it, easily snapping Darth's neck. He fell, crumpled to the ground.

"NOOOO!!!" I screamed, tears instantly flying down my cheeks. I knew he was dead. I brought up my hands and hit Dimitri with all the magic I had. All the force and anger inside me made a huge smacking noise when it hit him, and it made him fly backwards with a cry of pain.

"YOU IDIOT!! YOU KILLED HIM!!" I yelled in pain as I ran at him

Dimitri rubbed his head and stared at me. "He was just getting in the way." He said slowly, and I saw some humanity appear in his eyes, just to disappear in a split second. He got up and stood in front of me, trying to look like he was superior or something... Guys and their egos... I ran at him, and slammed him a second time with my magic. I could feel heat in my hands when it left them!! Like some burning flame I couldn't control. He was ready this time though and he dodged my attack, then came forward and held my hands to either side of my head. He pushed me up against a tree and I struggled against him.

While thrashing my head to the side and trying to kick him I yelled "Get the hell off of me!!!!"

"Now, Emily, you know I can't do that. This will only hurt for a second, I promise." He said as he bent down to kiss me. I spat at him in disgust.

Just as I was ready to die, I heard screaming. I looked to the side, and saw a bunch of angels running at me with balls of light in their hands, which they hurled at Dimitri. He let go of my hands and screamed out in pain, and I blacked out...

END OF BOOK ONE!!

Hey guys if you want me to make a book two then please comment, and vote, and maybe I will just for you!! Thanks for all your support when I was making this book!!!

LUV YA LOTS!!!