Chapter One

Ok so here is the first chapter to Achieving Your Goals. Just so you know it is a british story so somethings might be different to the way they are in America, so when i say football, it's soccer.

Please do leave a comment below, and take a second to just hit the orange button on the left, as I want to enter this in the 2012 Watty awards.

Also, just as a head up the numbers in italics and bold indicate how old she is at different times.

(EDITED)

Love

Blue-Eclipse

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

It was where it all began. The small house overlooking the river, with the garden running for miles on around the outside, apple orchids at the bottom, and a pool to the side, flower beds planted neatly along the sides: pinks, yellows, blues and reds all by the fence. Window frames cleaned, shining white as if brand new, and the glass, spotless of finger prints and on the inside, everything inside was in its place, neatly arranged. It was the perfect house, with the perfect family. Two parents with successful jobs, with two well behaved children, a son and daughter. They were an ideal family everyone wanted to be. Never arguing when out in public, no fighting around others, no nothing, like the house, they too seemed to be well arranged, well ordered and well kept.

 But it wasn’t real, none of it was. Yes it was real for some time, but things changed, people changed, she changed.

Five

The first day of school. Children hung onto their mothers, looking shy and nervous, not wanting to let go. Ashleighn, who was never shy when it came to new things, was indeed smiling at the idea of meeting new people.

 Girls were dressed in pleated blue and white chequered dresses, with their hair tied in pigtails and ribbons, and with them they carried dolls.

 Ashleighn made friends with a girl named Rebekah, she was shy but she was nice. She had light brown hair, tied in plats every day by her mum and brown eyes. She wasn’t the tallest in the class, but one of the smallest instead. They become best friends.

Six

A new year of school. Ashleighn and Rebekah play dress up every day. Ashleighn always pretended to be the princess, and Rebekah was always the prince. Other girls come and join in; Annie asks if they went to play with them, Ashleighn says no. She is left alone, and sits in the corner, practising what her mother had taught her in the holidays.

 A new week begins, Ashleighn sits with her best friend, and they talk about their favourite television shows and what they had done at the weekend. Annie and the other girls come over; they too join in on the conversation. Ashleighn goes shy and wants them to leave. She doesn’t like Annie and her friends.

Eight

Girls begin wearing black knee length skirts with tights. No longer did they play dress up games, or running around games on the playground, but instead they had moved onto skipping games. Ashleighn didn’t like skipping games as she always got by the rope.

 Boys play football on the field and run around. They wear shorts and get muddy when it rains. Ashleighn wants to play football with the boys; she doesn’t feel that she belongs with the girls.

 Ashleighn finds a new best friend after Rebekah stopped playing with her. She likes Jessie, as she’s quiet and doesn’t speak much. She doesn’t go on about her life like old best friend did. Ashleighn likes her new best friend Jessie.