Your father is famous

Your father is famous. (predictable.. I know)

Luke ~ Ralph Fiennes

“Y/N, as much as I love you, I think it’s kind of creepy that you have so many autographed posters of Harry Potter.” Luke said unsure. You laughed. “You want to have one?” You asked. Luke looked at you. “Seriously, how did you get all these pictures? That is Helena Bonham Carter!” Luke exclaimed. You grinned. “I know, you poo head, I’m not blind. I met her in real life.” You said proudly. You pulled out your phone. “Look baby, look at the photos.” You said. You showed Luke your phone. You had photos with Daniel, Rupert, Emma, Bonnie, Tom, almost every actor. “See, Robbie Coltrane is not that big. Most of it was computer animation.” You told Luke.  “How the heck did you manage that?” Luke asked disbelievingly. You giggled. “I was on the set almost every day.” You said. “How, What did you do? Did you work there?” Luke asked. You shook your head. “Ralph Fiennes is my dad.” You said proudly. “Who?” Luke asked. “Lord Voldemort.” You said grinning. Luke laughed too.

Calum ~ Simon Cowell

“Who’s the chick that’s walking here around?” You heard one of the boys from 5 Seconds Of Summer ask. “Dude, that’s Y/N Cowell, don’t mess with her.” Harry replied quietly. You stopped walking. You looked at them. “Well, since we didn’t introduce yet. I’m Y/N Y/M/N Cowell.” You said. “Calum Hood.” The boy replied. “Well, Harry is right. Do not mess with me or I’ll cut your balls off.” You said threateningly. Calum nodded. You gave Harry a hug before you continued your search for your father. “Damn, she’s hot.” You heard Calum mutter. You smiled, since you thought that Calum was sexy too. You found your father in the back, talking through his phone. “I already told you that the tour was nine months. I can’t just send her back because you miss her.” Simon snapped through the phone. You sighed. Your father and your mother were always fighting. You didn’t even understand why they were together in the first place, it’s good that they broke up. A tear rolled down your cheek. You didn’t like it when they fought. Two strong arms wrapped around you. “Don’t cry, please.” You heard Calum say. You buried your face in his shirt. Since that day, the two of you were inseparable.

Ashton ~ Johnny Depp

“Ugh, turn that off.” You groaned when Ashton was watching the Family Guy episode with Edward Scissors hands. “Babe, we have to go real soon.” You said. Ashton kept watching the episode. Every time you heard Edward’s voice, you wanted to throw something at the television. “Ash, we have to go.” You said annoyed. The car drive was quiet. You were cuddled up against Ashton. When you were at your old house, Ashton’s jaw dropped. “I hope dad is home, he is really busy.” You said to Ashton. You opened the door and was greeted by your dog. “Hello girl, is dad home?” You asked your dog. “Yes, he is.” Your father said. You looked up. “Dad!” You said happily. “Dad, this is Ashton.” You said. “Mister Depp.” Ashton said surprised. You laughed. “So, you’re the reason my daughter moved to Australia.” Johnny said. “Dad.” You hissed. “As long as you make her happy, you don’t have a problem.” Johnny said.

Michael ~ Jared Leto

“I’ve tickets!” Michael said happily. “Tickets for what?” You asked. “30 Seconds To Mars.” Michael said. “How many?” You asked. “I managed to get 4.” Michael said mumbling. “It’s alright. You go with your best friends.” You said grinning. What Michael didn’t know was that you also had a ticket. Your father had send it to you. Yes, your father was Jared Leto. The cool thing was that your father wasn’t really old, you were born accidentally. You and Michael lived together and it was better than travelling all around the world with your dad. “Babe, I really wanted you to come with me, but I couldn’t get 5 tickets.” Michael said. “Don’t worry.” You said, still grinning. “I already have a ticket. I got it two months ago. I wanted to ask one for you too, but I didn’t know if you liked 30 Seconds To Mars.” You said. “Wait, two months ago, how?” Michael asked confused. You blushed. “Uhm, my-my dad is Jared Leto.” You mumbled. “No!” Michael exclaimed. “Yes.” You said. Michael wrapped you in his arms and kissed you deeply. “That’s so cool.” He said grinning.

02-01-14

at home