Fire and Ice

I know this pretty rave girl

Always think about her

And when she says hi to me

Butterflies go right through me

And when I see her dancin'

Wanna take a chance in

Getting a little closer

And maybe get to know her-Pretty Rave Girl- I Am X-ray

“…but my beauty, why won’t you become my mate?” Thundering footsteps followed a coke bottle shaped girl with long blue hair, which reached a little past her waist, in a high ponytail. Her bangs were pink and they framed her smooth face. She slightly opened her dark chestnut eyes to glare at the hideous ape monster that continued to follow her.

“I said ‘Be. Gone’ “she bit, sending jolts down the monster’s spine.

“How could I ever leave someone with your body and looks alone without claiming you as my own?” the monster grabbed the girl’s arm; on contact his hairy arm started to turn to stone. “Wha-what is this?!” the blue haired girl nonchalantly slipped her arm out off the, now statued, ape’s grasp.

“Earth magic: Earth statue.” With a kick to the monster’s stoned leg, the girl walked calmly away from the crumbling statue.

“Macao, it’s good to have you back!”

“Natsu, that’s the hundredth time you said that! I think he got the message by now.” She says.”

“I have to agree with Lucy this round Natsu…”

“Aye!”

Heading towards her, a group of…four? Well not including the clock spirit that is. But what really caught the pink banged girl’s attention was the pink haired teen supporting a navy haired man on his side.

“Natsu! Up ahead!” she yells.”

“Hey, who are you!?!” Natsu shook his fist at her.

‘Hn. So he doesn’t remember, best I leave it that way.’ The girl thought turning west, making sure not to expose the purple bird shaped tattoo on her bicep that matched Natsu’s perfectly. Same arm, same place, same tattoo, the only difference was the color.

“Hey big butt! I’m talking to you!” Natsu couldn’t prepare himself for the pair of knee high black boos that connected with his face.

“What did you say about my ass baka!?” A vortex of fire swirled around the girl’s arm as she charged at Natsu once again. “Iron Fist of the Fire Dragon!”

“Natsu!” she screams.”

“I only know one other person than me who can use this type of magic…” Natsu swallowed the girl’s flames and cupped both hands around his, mouth. “Roar of the Fire Dragon!” Natsu’s confident expression did not change when the blue haired girl swallowed his flames in one gulp. “And here I thought you were dead Netsu-chan…”

                                                    XXXXXXXXXXX

Netsu scolded herself. Over and over and over the girl beat herself up for that stupid, stupid move she just pulled. Now there was no way out of what she just did.

“I refuse.”

“Please?”

“No.”

“Why?”