Prologue

Prologue

"There are things in life that start out perfectly normal, like nothing bad is going to happen. It is usually that which morphs into an altering event that can change life forever. For me, that was Hamilton Academy. The fact that it was an outdoor boarding school sounded kind of sketchy to me, but that hadn’t been my main concern at the moment. No, my focus was on how going to a boarding school meant leaving behind my family, my friends, everything I had worked so hard to achieve. To make matters worse, my younger brother Johnny entered into the contest for this prestigious boarding school. If switching schools wasn’t enough, having my brother there with me definitely made it worse. All I really had was Julia and Matt with me from my  home town, but it was Matt’s fault I was in this predicament in the first place. But soon, whose fault it was didn’t take the upper hand in problems. Nope, what became more important was the fact that my life was at stake. And making it out alive didn’t exactly seem likely."

-Amy

"So, I realize it was my idea to go to Hamilton Academy. I will take full credit for that. I also realized that as an older brother, it was my duty to take care of Ethan. My little brother had openly agreed to come to Hamilton Academy with Amy, Johnny, and Julia too. However, I will admit that none of us got what we had signed up for. How was I to have known, that a school that looked just as typical as any other school, would turn out to be one where my life was on the line? Exactly, there was no possible way of knowing. So how exactly am I supposed to stop my teachers from killing all of us? I don’t think I have an answer yet."  

-Matt

------

Hope you liked it(:

This is just a little intro to introduce that characters. Just a recap: Matt, Amy, and Julia are the three friends here and Ethan and Johnny are the younger siblings. (This info will come in handy...)

Also- People have been asking if this is a letter or a diary or what it is... In all honesty I have no idea. I just wanted to get both Amy's and Matt's points of views in before the book began. Sorry for the mixup D:

Comment, vote, fan<3