Hurts the most when it hits you unexpectedly.

Prologue

'What are you going to do when they finally track you down?' A long dark haired girl whispered whilst hiding behind a menu in the local bar as if she was trying to ward of any attention which was coming their way. But how could there not be attention coming there way, two stunningly beautiful girls who didn't notice there worth surely drew eyes towards them especially when they looked so shy and constricted to their seats in what was an easy going lively bar. The one whom drew the more attention kept sweeping her eyes down to her telephone as if looking for a way out from the conversation her friend was directing towards her. 

Shakingly she swept her hair out of her eyes and quickly hushed her friend attempting to quiten her with the following line 'he doesn't know where i am, she won't help him find me. I can just live my life, i don't need this i have something special i need to take care of now. I'm done fighting for what i want i just wish that....' trailing off she left the words unspoken because she knew her closest friend understood the turmoil as to which she was going through. 

Nodding they shared a look of pain as to what she had been through all her life. Nope she was most certainly watching her back, covering her tracks and making sure nobody but those very few close to her knew of her teriible secrets which tore her apart. Those were the secrets which affected her! Those were the secrets which made her ashamed of who she was, the scars were both mental and physical. She certainly would nebver wish this type of life on anyone not even her worst enemy!

He would come. He would most definitely find her. Unfinished business means that he would be looking for her at a extremely fast pace and sooner rather than later he would find her!

Authors note:

The characters are totally fictional however some scenes with some personal experiences dramatised. I would appreciate both votes and comments just to encourage me but no pressure there is no minimum or maximum for either: p probably because I won’t get none hehe! But yeah criticisms, encouragement and other notes are much wanted! If you want leave me a private message feel free and oh I’m looking for someone to edit it? ;D No pressure guys

lots of love Inayah