Shattered Violets~2

Before stepping out of the dressing room, I double check my makeup and outfit. I had to hand it to Angel, she was right. This innocent baby doll look is going to rake in the cash. For some reason these old horny men always want a hot, young, piece of ass. The more innocent you look, the more money the shell out. The truth is, this game was about the money and nothing else.

I got right back behind the curtain in time to see Angel gathering her cash and stuffing it into the little hand bag she carries out with her. We all carried these bags, to hold our take. She walked away blowing kisses to the pervs.  I could see that the audiences’ eyes were already glazed over and I’m sure most of them were hard as rocks. It made me smile. She always sets them up so well, so all I need to do is keep them going.

Angel walks up to me, and the smirk on her face says it all. She did see Tone and me, and now I was going to get it. I smiled back as innocently as I could, but I knew she wasn’t buying it.

“I can smell him on you, you know that. I wouldn’t have had to see you to, to know what you did.”

I could feel my eyes widen, as I looked at her and lowered my head.

“Shame on you my little Violet, you know Tone is ours to play with, but you’re mine. Don’t ever forget it.” She said, as she pushed me up against the wall and brought her mouth to mine. She was hungry for me, and the taste of her honey lips always made me melt. As she broke away from our kiss, she purred into my ear. “Tonight, it’s just you and me. I think it’s time I remind you, exactly who you truly belong too.”

I just looked at her, I knew she was going to punish me and I wanted it, badly.

“Now get out there, Tone just turned on your music.”

Shaking my head to bring me back to my task at hand, I walked onto the stage, just as  Tone maked my introduction. “Now here she is, my very own Shattered Violet, her heart has been broken fellas, so if you treat her nicely, she may just call you Daddy.” I looked up at him in the booth. The look on his face showed that he knew I heard him say “my”. He was claiming me for all to hear, and I knew the Angel would catch that too, and not be too pleased.

As soon as the music started, I dropped my little bag by the pole, letting the melody take over my body. My twenty minutes always seemed to go really fast, there was something freeing about being on stage, naked. Going into my normal trance, I began swayed my hips and touched myself, wrapping my body around the pole, spinning, as I land in the splits. Crawling in front of my customers, removing my little outfit, piece by piece, until I stood in front of them, in all my naked glory, bring myself back to the pole, only to repeat the same movements I do every night, I can hear them hoot and holler, calling my name. Asking me to call them Daddy. I smile and bite my lip and shake my head ”no”. This always causes them to throw more cash.

Finishing my set, I gathered my things, placing the wadded up bills in my bag, aching to count my take. Reaching for the last wad of cash at the end of the stage, I felt hand grab onto my wrist. I looked up to see who it was that had the balls to touch me. There he stood, a god. What was a man like that doing in a club like this. He could get any girl he wanted, and why in the fuck was he touching me.

Ripping my arm out of his grasp, I hissed; “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

His brown eyes pierced into mine. “You’re mine tonight, sweetness. I’ll be in the VIP room, I expect you there in 15minutes. Make yourself look pretty for me.” With that he walked off towards the VIP doors, and I ran off stage to find Angel.