Deadly Greyson's: Weekend Worries With A Side of Blaise

Rea's POV

I was rudely awaken by my cat she was patting my face. And I groaned and then sat up fast looking over at my clock. My eyes widening at the time it was 10:11 I had to be at work in forty five minutes. Jumping up I watch my cat scurry away from me and I run into the bathroom and survey my appearance.

I forgotten to take off my eye liner yesterday and I looked like a freaking raccoon. God my life sucks I rushed around looking for makeup remover as I did this I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower scrubbing my hair and then jumping out.

Towel drying my hair I run looking for clothes I settle for jeans and a plain black t-shirt that would have to do grabbing my bag car keys and wallet I bolt out of my room. Running and slipping my vans on. I grab a pancake and eat it as I go.

Running to the garage door I push it and then hurry into my jeep. Pulling out of the garage and onto the street I keep to all the speed limits and make it to my job on time amazingly. With five minutes to spare. Clocking in I head to the changing room sinking down onto a bench.

And this glamorous job that I had was one that involved serving people. I was working at a country club. Funny enough it was friends of my father that owned it so they gave me a job even though I was a member here. I took the job it was good money and it would have been pointless the staff is very nice.

Slipping out of my stuff I pull on Kakis pants and a polo that was a light blue. Tying my hair up I head out to work, not bothering to change my shoes no one cared. So it was fine. I hummed to myself as I walked. Not bumping into anyone it wasn't surprising. Not many people were here at 11 on Saturday they were most likely all at work or some event.

Sundays, Wednesday , Thursdays, and Friday were the busy days. I only worked on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday consider I was also a member my work times had been tailored around my families needs.

I was thankful that I didn't work busy days. Heading out to the basketball courts were I checked and made sure that everything was in order, that was one of my jobs making sure things were in place and stuff. It was an easy enough job I though.

Heading to the outside courts first I was surprised to hear dribble and noise from the courts. Slowing my pace I see a guys he is beautiful dressed in nothing but basketball shorts you can see his toned and muscled back.

He is making shot after shot and I am speechless he does it effortlessly but he's been here a while sweat glisten on his skin. Shaking myself I head towards the cage door that surrounds the court. Opening it I walk through and check the water machine and make sure their are cups and what not.

Pulling out I towel and I turn to see the guy is now facing me he has a small smirk on his face as he looks at me. I cant help wonder why but I don't say anything my eye are drawn to his well defines abs that are beautiful he is tanned and his black and red hair plastered down onto his forehead with sweat.

His beautiful eyes are a light blue that looked full of fire even though they were blue. I was discouraged though it was my job and I wouldn't be intimated by this guy. Still I couldn't help but stare at him a second more before he started walking towards me.

"Here you are." I said as he walked towards me holding out the towel. He nodded his head and took the towel with out a words and just started to clean the sweat off his face and then his body. He was taller than me by a good foot or two. He had to at least be 6'1 compared to my 5'5 height I was tiny.

"You've got a great rack." He said as he towel himself dry giving me a mischievous grin, and I felt my blood boil.

"You cant just say something like that." I hissed out annoyed with this sexy guy in front of me. Any though of him being nice was replaced immediately with annoyance.