Prologue

I have published back the chapters of this story on Wattpad due to insistent public demand and as a gift to you, my dear readers, who have remained with me through the years. But in order for Wattpad not to take the story down, I have censored it and removed the erotic scenes. Those scenes will only be available in the book version. I hope you understand.

And please don't forget to show your support through likes and votes! And please share with your friends too! And the best part that I love to check out, your comments. 

Thanks a lot everyone!!

Love,

Sharon Rose

__________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, let's start the meeting ladies andgentlemen..." Inilibot niya ang paningin sa mga taong nakaupo sa conference table nang may mapansin siya. Kulang ng tatlo ang Board of Directors ng GOC. "Where are Mr. Avida, delos Santos and Corona?" she asked in a formal tone.

"Don't you know it yet, Ms. Elizalde?" sagot ni Mrs. Socorro, isa sa mga Senior Board Members na dumalo sa meeting na iyon.

Nangunot ang kanyang noo. "Please tell me about it, Mrs. Socorro," pormal na turan niya.

"Mr. Avida, along with Mr. delos Santos and Corona, sold their shares just yesterday," pagpapaalam nito.

She was alarmed. Katumbas sa thirty percent ang shares ng tatlo. Kung sinuman ang nakabili ng shares ng mga ito ay pumapangalawa na sa kanya. She owned forty-five percent of GOC and she was the major stockholder.

"Who bought their shares?" Bakit hindi ipinaalam sa kanya ang pangyayaring iyon? Ang matalas na pang-amoy niya ay nakalanghap nang hindi maganda.

Noon bumukas ang pintuan ng conference room at pumasok ang isang matangkad na lalaki. He was looking so sleek and powerful in his three piece suit. Nonetheless, the hint of ruggedness that he always carry around persisted.

Colors departed her beautiful face as she saw him. She wasn't expecting the face of the devil to appear in her own conference room. Of all places!

She just wished that he was only a product of her wild imagination. But when he smiled dangerously at her, she knew that he was real.  His lips spoke a silent threat that she didn't miss. "Its payback time." Her flesh trembled.

She looked at the devil's goddamned face. Spite him! Well, she wouldn't turn her face at his challenge. He wouldn't dare. She was ready.

But when her sight riveted at his powerful lips, the very same lips that kissed her for like eternity, and when she suddenly wanted to melt like an ice cream, Diadem knew that she was in big trouble.

Oh no, but she needed to put on her shield and the devil was around!

She closed her eyes and she saw her own self moaning and ranting unrecognizable sounds as his skillful lips introduced her to Nirvana.

And she wanted to die that very minute!