I didn't wait for a reply and headed for the bar. Taking a seat on the bar stool I waited for the bartender to come over my way. When he did I order two shots of tequila and a Corona. This should be good to start with.

"Are you trying to get wasted?" Mana asked slidding onto the stool next to me.

"I was thinking about it." I shrugged

"Than, you're going to need more than that." he said motioning for the bartender. He ordered six more shots and passed them all to me. "All yours." 

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I questioned eyeing the eight shots in front of me. "Cause drunk or not, you still aren't getting any."

He laughed. He laughed so hard he almost fell off the stool. "You crack me up La-la. Why would I even think about that? If I didn't get any when we were together why would I think I'd be getting any now?"

"You have a point." I nodded throwing back all the shots one after the other. 

"Easy there." he said looking at me like I was crazy.

"We both know it's going to take more than eight shots and a beer for either of us to get drunk." I said "Let's go dance."

"Lead the way m'lady." he said doing a little bow.

"After you prince charming." I said pushing him ahead of me.

We met up in with the rest of the group in the middle of the dance floor. We danced and danced to way too many songs to count. My body was slick with sweat as was everyone else's. I did not like the feeling at all! Now you see why the girls and I opt for sport bras instead of tank tops in D.O.T.T. It was so damn hot that I felt like stripping down to my freaking bra and panites in the middle of the dance floor. I needed to get out and get some air.

"I'll be back!" I called out "I need some air."

They all nodded and Mana followed me out. I leaned against the cool brick wall outside the club. The brisk air washed against my heated skin making me feel a whole lot better. My hair stuck to my back becasue of all the sweating I was doing so I twisted it up into a bun. 

"Feel better?" Mana asked leaned against the wall next to me and crossing his arm across his chest.

"Kind of!" I said fanning myself. "Still a bit hot though."

Chuckling he started shaking his head. "For an Alpha's daughter you really are clueless."

"What in the world are you talking about?" I asked confused

He leaned down so his lips were right next to my ear and whispered "You're going into heat."

I turned to him with wide eyes. "You've got to be shitting me!" I whisper yelled

"Afraid not babe." he smirked

"Removed the smirk or I'll remove it myself." I said with narrowed eyes; whoa can you say bipolar!

"Shocked to pissed in a less than five seconds. I'm impressed!" he said 

"This is not freaking happening!" I groaned burring my face in my hands.

"Shocked. Pissed. Denial. Less than 15 seconds." He chuckled 

"This is not funny you asshole!" I growled

"It may not be for you. But honey, it is for me."