Monster - Chapter 22

~There is no sound in this cold room ~ You made mistakes 'cause you knew things ~ I see the truth in the sunlight ~ I see the truth in your white lies ~And if you want to be loved ~ You have to know your life ~ I trace your steps in this cold room ~ Leaving fingerprints all over your skin ~So notice me, I am near you ~ Go on, take all I can give you ~ And I know your thoughts ~ And I know you're lost ~And I know your mind ~ And I know you've fallen ~

~Monster~

I would have leapt from the car with joy after we pulled to a stop but I knew better, despite the hours we had spent driving, we were in another's territory this was not the place for me to show my excitement. I was Luna.

"You good?' Sebastian asked smiling softly

"wonderful" I smiled at him tightly catching sight of Axel and Ethan in the backseat watching me closely as if expecting me to run screaming denying my rights as Sebastian's mate and Luna.

"They're good friends of mine, this really isn't a proper first outing for you as Luna, just practice" he smiled reassuringly

"Thanks, so if I screw up in front of your friend he is going to think you are mated to a complete moron." I deadpanned.

"You two go ahead, we'll catch up in a second" Sebastian ordered, Ethan complied without blinking but Axel let out a long snort and rolled his eyes showing that Sebastian's order clearly had no effect over him but he left anyway.

"You will be fine" Sebastian reassured pressing his lips to mine causing a fire to spread through my skin smiling against his lips I found myself tangling my fingers in his hair, he gripped my waist his hands felt as if they were burning through the thing material of my dress. A growl rumbled through his chest as he lifted me over the console and into his lap. Deeping the kiss even further, pulling away I found myself giggling as I kissed along jawline as his growls seemed to deepen.

"We don't want to be late Alpha" I whispered in ear before opening the car door and jogging away from laughing to myself as he growled out my name his eyes a piercing yellow.

"Hurry up would you?" Axel shouted appearing beside me.

I grinned at Sebastian before turning on my heel and walking over Ethan ignoring the pain that shot through my feet caused from the heels. "Haven't fallen over yet Chris, you're doing a good job." Ethan said grinning at me widely as Axel and Sebastian joined us. Grabbing my waist Sebastian pulled me back into his chest and set his chin on top of my head as Ethan knocked on the door in three quick sharp successions.

"Well hello" someone shouted gleefully opening the door.

"Alpha Sebastian my friend it is good to see you!" the fair haired man shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Alpha Garth" Sebastian acknowledged a smile lighting it's way onto his face.

"And you" Garth said staring me down "have got to be the prettiest Luna I've ever laid eyes on"

"Luna Christina" I announced myself holding out my hand for him to shake only for him to grab and pull me into a hug.

"Prettiest Luna huh?" A deadly voice spoke from behind Garth. I stared at her silky white hair and found my self breaking into a grin.

"Rose!" I squealed in excitement pushing past Garth and bounding towards her.

"Luna Christina" the girl bowed mockingly.

"Your mates to the Alpha" I asked in shock

"Your mated to the Alpha" she repeated mockingly "sorry Christina I didn’t know I wasn’t good enough" she winked grinning as I tackled her with a hug.