Chapter 5

Chapter 5

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I scrunched up my nose at the feeling of a tickle on my face. I opened them up suddenly and was disturbed to see the chubby guy rubbing a feather across my face. I quickly jumped and he pulled back. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked angrily. 

He chuckled. 

"We're arriving soon!" He cried cheerfully. 

I rolled my eyes. This guy was way to happy and I forget to mention his face was always red and his head was always sweating! 

"Yeah, well, don't touch me, I don't even know who you are!"

I shuffled in my seat. I was already in a bad mood. 

"How much longer?" I asked, still angry. 

"About fifteen minutes," he replied. 

I turned back to the window. I hadn't been asleep the whole time. I finished my magazines, watched movies, had lunch and some snacks, read my book, was interrupted by Red Chubby and not to mention, crying babies. I actually fell asleep about an hour ago. 

I sighed. Getting closer to Cormac now but . . . again, I'm away from Michelle! Which means, being away from dad. . . .

I sighed again and rested my head on my hand. 

"Would you like anything?" The air hostess asked as she came around with the trolley. 

"Pringles please," I answered, handing her the money. 

I loved pringles. . . 

"Sure," she replied, handing me a small (original flavour) tin. 

I took it off her and thanked her. 

"Ooh, they are delicious aren't they!" Red Chubby exclaimed. 

I rolled my eyes and shoved one in my mouth. 

"Attention passengers, we will be descending in about ten minutes. 'In a few minutes, the seatbelt sign will come on again, thank you."

I kept eating my pringles while I listened to the message that came over. I couldn't wait to get off this plane. I couldn't wait to leave Red Chubby. 

I finished my pringles and the trolley lady came back around to take the rubbish. She took it and I thanked her again. She had a gleaming smile plastered across her face. 

I packed up my books and magazines and kept my bag close to my side so I'd be ready to get off. And so I waited several minutes for the seatbelt sign, although I already had my seatbelt on, I also waited for the pilots voice. . . . . 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, your captain here. 'I'm happy to announce that we're about to descend so if you would please put your seat belts on before we do, and again, thank you for boarding FalconFlights, I'm your captain, John Smith, we hope you've had a wonderful trip and we hope to see you soon, thank you!" 

I listened as some of the other passengers shuffled around and clicked their seat belts. Then I felt a bit of a tip and I knew we were descending. I looked out the window to see the airport of 'Arberwell.'

We flew down further and further until the wheels brushed strongly against the runway and we started to slow down. We got slower and slower until we stopped gradually at the tunnel entry. 

Everyone waited until the seat belt light was turned off and we unclipped ourselves, everyone filing out of the plane. I waited patiently until I could at least get out in the aisle and I made my way to the door.