The Devils Soulmate ( Satan and i, you have to be joking)

Hi people of the wattpad world :) i just thought of this story and decided to write it!

Hate it or love it! :) x

The Devils Soulmate ( Satan and i, you have to be joking)

___________________________________________________________________________

Walking down an allyway is probably not the best place to be at two o'clock in the morning, and it would be better if i wasent alone. This is what i get for trying to have a social life, and my choice of clothing was not helping either, barley there black dress.

Could this night get any worse?

My name is Alyanna fire, and i am currently returning from a night out at the club with friends.

I glance around anxiously, scanning the dark, creepy allyway. I sighed i should have gotten a taxi, i would be in bed by now, but nope thats not me, more of a moeny saver my appartment is not far from her anyway.

I was busy thinking to myself, that i didnt hear the footsteps following me. Trying not to pay attention i quickined my pace, trying to out walk my pursurer. Suddenly i was airbourne I screamed as i was thrown head first into the wall, black dots clouded me vision and i felt a warm thick liqued runing down my face, i tryed to move but i couldnt, so my last thougth was to look up at the monster who was about to kill me.

i pleaded " please i c-c-can give you m-m-moenyy"

He smiled a creepy smile before grabbing the front of my dress and ripping it down the middle, i cried as he violently grabbed my breasts, and stripped me of my underwear, i kicked and screamed, but it was useless he was to strong. I watched horrorfied as he stood up and unbuttoned his pants, i wimpered silently praying this monster at least had the heart to let me go, but i was thinking the impossible. So instead i closed my eyes and waited for the pain to come, but it didnt. Why?

I slowly opened my eyes to find my attacker strung against the wall by an unknown man. I watched in amazement as the man slowly brought his hand forward and placed it against the man chest, he slowly then started to pull a black form from my attackers body. When there was nothing left my attacker slumped to the ground, dead.

I sat watching my attackers face for any kind of life but there was none. What had happend, i brought my eyes up to the unknown my who still had his back to me. I tried to get up of the ground but the searing pain in my head was preventing that, i wimpered.

The man quickly turn, it was to dark to see what he looked like i could only see his eyes which were strangly glowing, he was suddenly next to me picking me up bridel style, i was grateful that he was helping me. " Thank-you" I whispered.

"I would always come for you Alyanna, are you ready to finally come home" he said anger and desperation filling his words.

Wait home, how did he know were i lived i was confused i looked up at him silently asking how he knew. He laughed lightly and replied " You are mine" I looked around as the allyway started to fade away, what was happening, i felt a light touch on my forehead before everything went black.

Sooo..

hate it or love it!!

please vote comment.

Rawr x