New Neighbours And What Just Happened??

Woof Woof!

Woof Woof!  

Barked Rufus, my Golden Retriever, jumping up on my bed on top of me licking my face.  

"Ewwww.. gross," I said loudly as I sat up rubbing my face glaring at Rufus perched on the foot of the bed his head in-between his paws wagging his tail happily.

"Come on boy " I whistle to him as I swung my legs off the bed head toward the door opening it Rufus leaping off the bed following closely behind.

Heading downstairs, I come to a halt hearing my father's voices and three unfamiliar ones.

"We came here to start fresh." The voice was melodious and enchanting; refreshing as a warm summers breeze.

"How long have you lived here, Mr. Tyson, sir?" another voice spoke.

"Please call me Tyson. Sir makes me feel too old,' my father said giving a slight chuckle.

''I have lived in this town my whole life at haven's lake high is the place where I first met Hayden & Hailey's mother, Lindy. (I didn't really understand this sentence. Try checking the sentence structure) She had just moved here from Seattle

"Her shyness was beautiful"?)" my father said with so much love in his voice.

"What happen to her?" one of the voices asked.

"Oww..Hey" hissed someone.

"I'm so sorry about, Jordan. "someone said.

"It's okay, " my father answered I heard the sound of running water .

"Well my wife Lindy died when Hayden and Hailey were both thirteen.." my father's voice got cut off a low buzzing sound filled the air intensity flashes of sliver electricity crackled in the air around me.

As I was sucked into a pitch-black gloomy tunnel a uneasy feeling worked through my body.

As I appeared in a hallway of haven's lake , I felt the tension in the air.

What am I doing here? I thought.

Looking around I realized something weird was going on here.

''I hear she is a human,'' a green-eyed girl whispered .

"I heard she's from Seattle," another one gossiped.

A girl entered through the doorways looking down at a small paper in front of her bumping into a guy she fell back nearly hitting the hard floor the guy.

Catching her by the shoulder's. "Are you okay, miss?" the guy asked (, helping the girl on to her feet. He picked up the small paper she was holding.

"I'm fine."

She replied back, looking down at the floor trying to hide her bright flushed face behind her hair. "I'm Tyson, but you can call me TY." he smiled friendly holding his hand out as a kind gesture.

Taking his hand shaking it.

"I. I'm," she looked, up meeting his eyes as they both gazed into each others eyes. Everything seemed like a blur around snapping out of it looking away. They turned back around to face each other "I'm Jesse. "

This must be how mom & dad met?

The same low buzzing sound filled the air and intensity flashes of purple electricity crackled in the air around me I was sucked back into the pitch-black gloomy

tunnel.

Okay what just happened??

so what do you think is happening to hailey??

Comment

vote

fan