Parnormal Chronicles

Pic of trish >>>>>>>>>>>

Prologue

I know everyone says this when things go wrong but, I knew it was a bad idea from beginning. I mean, who on earth wants to spend their Halloween night trying to track a vampire prince. I sure didn't, but my friends are always saying how utterly boring I am; so to prove that I wasn't, I tagged along. Biggest mistake of my life.

Chapter 1

"Come on, don't be such a wuss" Jake said tauntingly.

"I'm not, I don't want to go" I said dignified, sticking my chin in the air.

"Yes you are, you never come on any of our funtivitys, so you must be a wuss" he said.

"Come on, Trish please" Alex said, sticking her lip out.

"Why is it that every time I don't want to do something with you guys, everyone gangs up on me?" I said

"I'll take that as a yes, okay see you tonight" Alex said and then after grabbing Jake she walked off, her golden blond hair swinging back and forth as she walked.

Sometimes I wondered why they were my only friends and then I remember that I was a geek. A nobody. They took me in with open arms since I was new. I guess I just stuck with them. As I walked down the hallway I saw the "Popular People". The people everyone wanted to be friends with, the people who always got invited to dances, the people who hate and pick on people not like them. Geeks. People like me. I kept my head down hoping they would just pass me by. But no such luck.

"Hey look who it is, hat girl" One of the jocks said, laughing.

They call me Hat girl because every day I wear a hat. While everyone else at this school either has blond, black or brown hair, my hair was completely white. My eyes where that of a deep silver. I usually have on brown contacts though I can see perfectly.

"Why don't you ever let us see your hair, you do have hair don't you?" another jock said trying to bait me.

I just tried to walk around them, but somebody grabbed me and threw me on the floor.

"You don't just walk away from me when I'm talking to you" the jock said angrily almost growling at me.

"S-s-s-sorry I j-j-just want t-t-t-o g-g-go t-to class" I said stuttering trying to stand up, then calavery arrived.

"Yo, why don't you pick on someone your own size" Jake said helping me up.

I kind of glared at him, not that I wasn't happy to see him, but did he really have to say something about my size. I mean I knew I was short but dang. Just then I heard cussing. I looked up and saw Alex, sweet little Alex, cussing at the guys like a trucker at a gas station. They actually looked kind of scared. Alex then turned around walking up to me and saying:

"Now you owe me for cussing out my brothers friends, you're coming with us tonight"

Now if you think about it that's called blackmailing, but in Alex's case it's called getting what you want, whichever way you can get it.

I looked at her for a long time, and then slowly nodded my head. Then she shrieked and gave me a bone crushing hug, before walking away. Jake looked at me with an expression that said "you're still a wuss" and walked away. We had a very complicated relationship. As I got up I realized I didn't really have anything to wear. Were we supposed to dress up, or go comfortably casual? Gosh that's why I don't do things like this it's too stressful. Also I have never been invited anywhere but that's not the point. I then picked up my stuff and walked down the hallway already 15 minutes late for class.

"Okay class, I will be repeating myself for those who were late" she pointedly looked at me when she said that.

"We will be studying our legends, here in Shadow Valley"

"Who can tell me one legend we have here" she looked around the class room for hands that were up. There were none.

"Nobody knows our town's legends" Mrs. Jacobs said disappointed

I looked around the class room to see Katy Andrews's hand go shooting up into the air. The schools head popular for the girls. This outta be good.

"Yes, miss Andrew" Mrs. Jacobs said

"Well" she began in her abnormally high voice

"There is a legend that says that on every Halloween night at exactly 12:00 a.m. a portal is open wide enough for all the creatures of the Night world to come in and find mates, when they find them they bring them back to their home and they're never seen again" she finished with a bright smile.

I suddenly had a very bad feeling in the pit of my stomach; somehow I knew that this funtivitys had something to do with this so called "legend".

Because tonight, was Halloween.

"Very good Katy, does anyone else have a legend they'd like to share" Mrs. Jacobs said hurriedly trying to change the subject.

But it was too late.

"I have a question, Mrs.J" Michael Richardson said politely.

Mrs. Jacobs didn't look to happy but answered him known the less. "Yes what is it"

"Do they actually mate with them?" the way he asked you would think he was being serious but the twinkle in his said otherwise.

"Well, from what miss Andrew was saying I assume so" she said slowly trying not to make it a big deal.

"Can they like, knock you up" Someone in the back row asked.

That opened a flood gate.

Everyone started laughing. I couldn't think straight because of how loud they were. I looked around to see everyone either laughing or on the floor laughing.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP OR YOU ALL WILL HAVE DETENTION FOR 3 WEEKS" Mrs. Jacobs screamed.

Suddenly it was like someone hit a switch. Every sound cut off, people jumped in their seats and looked up intently up at her.

That's how the rest of class went.

Later At 11:40 a.m.

"Come on guys these is ridiculous, please let's just go home" I said scaredly as we ran down the street.

"Don't be such a wuss" Jake said as we ran

"I am not a wuss" I said turning my head towards him and almost tripping.

He laughed quietly at me

"You guys stop being stupid" Alex said tiredly as we ran faster trying to make it to the ally before the so called "Creatures of the Night World" come out.

"I am not stupid" I said stubbornly

"No but you are a scaredy cat" Jake said laughing

Suddenly he was cut off by a flash of light even more blinding then the sun. It was quick and as sudden as its coming it was gone. Then an almost silent thump came after the light. We all looked at each other and began running. I thought we were turning around. I was wrong. Alex and Jake ran into the dark alley and disappeared. I groaned but quickly followed suit. I was just about to admonish them for leaving me on the dark and unforgiving street when I saw him.

Thx for reading i hope you liked it. This is my first story so i want to know how i did aand if i should continue.

VOTE!!!!!!

COMMENT !!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!

KISS YOUR PET GOLDFISH'

SNIFF A COW