My Version of Events

The end

I was diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa in March 2013. I was fourteen. But, reflecting now that I have insight I believe that the problem started long before then. I want to get something straight. I am not writing this to make you feel sorry for me, trust me, that's the last thing I care about now. However, I am writing this to give you insight on an issue you think you know. Key word there is think as I am sure many of you are already judging me based on the very first line. I would too. But I can't. Not after this whirlwind of a year...

Background

I think since your reading this we should get to know each other? I mean before all the seriousness starts and so you can see I am actually a relatively normal girl. So, I am at this moment 15. I have two amazing parents whom (and my mother is extremely proud of this) do not know how to work modern technology. Even though we're in the 21st century my mum still believes that the computer is hamster powered... And an older sister who is great and lives her life out partying! I also -god knows how- managed to find myself a group of amazing friends who I love. Though sometimes I do question this as there has been occasions when our sheer stupidity stunts me (not naming names). I also have my best friend. She is the one who convinced me that writing this down would be a good idea... I am quite a quiet person, and I find it hard to get to know and trust people because, we'll, I just don't like talking. I would rather sit in a happy silence than have boring old small chit-chat.however when I'm around friends i am usually hyper active and cannot stop laughing, even when the joke is clearly not funny! I like to read and write because I feel it's a way of expressing myself that is honest and I don't have to worry about living up to expectations or doing the right thing rather than doing what's right for me. So that's me, we'll the basics.

So here goes...