Life of a Gay Teen (Zack Background info)

Zack is an overly hyper nerd of a gay high school student. He always has daydreams either about the book he hopes to one day write, or the slight chance of one day obtaining a boyfriend.

He's more or less obsessed with video games. The book he's writing he actually wants to make into a video game but isn't quiet sure how he'd go about talking video game producers into making his game.

His other obsession is anime, resulting in obsession with animation of all kinds, and the wish to mostly watch TV channels with cartoons.

Zack is approximately 6'5 in height and has "the body of a football player" although he has no interest in sports whatsoever. He even despises sports video games thinking them a waste of money and time in the video game industry. Original he weighed approximately 260 lbs but after about a year of diet and exercise has made both his weight, and waist size go down significantly although he still remains a little pudgy at around 220 lbs.

Before entering high school he was always ridiculed for one reason or another and only had 1 actual friend who, after Zack entered high school, had to move away. When Zack became a sophomore he seemed to accumulate a massive amount of friend's with common interests and now hangs out with them as much as he can.

Although still faced with the homophobia and spite that a lot of people show towards him, Zack has learned to take it with a smile pretending to be totally oblivious to that the hate that continues to spout from the mouths of his less friendly peers.