Chapter 51

CHAPTER 51

ANDEE'S POV

I don't know why... but I held onto Harry for dear life... I was so caught up in the memories of my past that I couldn't have someone who was there with me during that time. I couldn't have Rosie or Ess comforting me because it just tied back to the original problem.

They were there when it originally happened. They helped me pick up the pieces... if they comfort me now, it just reminds me of that terrible time.

Harry wasn't there the first time. He doesn't know how I was right after it happened. He doesn't know how broken I was. How insecure... but he doesn't need to know those things. He doesn't have to know exactly what I went through to comfort me. He's just here for me, which, honestly, is the best thing ever.

He holds me close and strokes my hair, whispering compliments to me. Cam shatters all of my confidence, that's probably why I let him control me for so long, but he doesn't anymore. I am my own person. I am confident. But one small appearance from the devil himself and I get sucked back into his trap. One word out of his disgusting mouth and I'm crying because of how much he hurt me.

Ess and Rosie never met Cam... he always had "a thing" whenever I would want him to come and visit home with me. So, in other words, he didn't want the commitment of knowing my family to get in the way of his fun so he would hook up with a girl, maybe two. They never met him. Until the boys showed up they had no idea who he was. They probably just thought it was some creeper who wanted to get in their pants.

After Ess found out who he was she flipped shit. I've never seen her that angry before and, to be honest, it kind of scared me. I didn't know how to react. But her screaming profanities and reminding him of how much of a dick he is for doing the things he did reminded me, which made me cry. I held onto Harry for dear life. He was the person closest, and the most stable. I knew he wouldn't break when I was around and for that I was grateful.

When we got back to the hotel I collapsed on the couch, hugging  my legs and sobbing into them. I can't take this alone...

"Harry?" I mumbled, my throat is messed up right now.

"I'm right here." He said, I sat up and reached out for him. He had such a sad expression on his face before he wrapped his arms around me. He sat down on the couch and I lay on his chest, letting the tears leak onto his shirt. He didn't say anything, he just rubbed my back and stroked my hair. I could feel my eyes flutter closed when he started to sing softly to me.

HARRY'S POV

My heart literally swelled inside my chest when she called my name and reached out for me. She's seeking my comfort, and I love it. I held her closely and rubbed her back. I don't know what to say... so I don't say anything... she is so exhausted that she falls asleep on my chest. I look down at her beautiful face and wipe the tears away. All of the other lads are in their room. Ess is still trying to calm down and she is with Niall.

No one else is around so I start to hum a song that Esther listens to all the time. It's Wanted by Hunter Hayes and it describes how I feel about Andee perfectly. All I want is to make her feel wanted. She deserves to feel love and to be appreciated and I feel like I could give her that. She's all I've been wanting for the past few months after meeting her, and I feel like she's all I'll ever want. It terrifies me but it's true. I continue to hum and hug Andee close as I let my mind run wild with the thought of what Andee and I's relationship could be.

Andee stirring in my arms wakes me from my trance and I quickly remove my arms from around her. I sit up and put my hand on her back but she stood up as soon as I touched her. My heart ached at the way she rejected my affection but I pushed that to the back of my mind when I heard her start to hyperventilate. She put her hands on the sides of her face and her eyes were wild.