Chapter 254.

People have asked for a cast list since you cannot see it on mobile so here it is;

Tessa Young- Indiana Evans

Hardin, Landon, Zed, Logan, Nate- themselves

Richard Young- Matthew Fox

Carol Young- Denise Richards

Ken Scott- Dylan McDermott

Karen Scott- Laura Leighton ( you can also picture the actually Karen Payne but she is who I pictured in the beginning but Laura keep creeping into my mind)

Trevor Bennett-  Ian Somerholder

Noah Porter- Zach Roerig

Christian Vance- Joseph Morgan

Kimberly Barney- Elizabeth Banks

Jonah Soto- Blair Redford

Max Thompson- Adrian Pasdar

Sasha- you can decide that one ;)

Lillian- Alexandra Daddario

RIley- Kylie Bunbury

Chad (Richard's "friend") - Ben Foster

(If forgot anyone just name them in the comments and I'll add them next chapter:)

The songs for this chapter are:

Skinny Love- Birdy

Shelter- Birdy

Seattle- Jason Walker

Through the Dark - One direction

.

"Shh," Hardin softly hums into my hair. He's holding me in his arms as I ride out the last cluster of heaves accompanying my sobbing fit.

I'm not sure why I'm crying so much, I've just missed Landon terribly and his warm reaction to my return made me emotional.

"Can her old man get a turn?" I hear my father's voice behind the limb cage Hardin has created for me.

"In a moment," Hardin pulls away enough to look down at me, assessing my mental state.

"I'm okay, just happy." I assure him. His shoulders visibly relax and he unwraps his arms from my body. Landon stands only feet away, his smile still bright and loving, as I hug my father. He must have known that I would be coming to visit, his.. Landon's clothes are tight on his body, and his face is clean shaven.

"Look at you!" I exclaim with a smile, "no beard!" He whoops a loud laugh and hugs me tighter.

"Yeah, no more beard for me," he tells me.

"How was the drive?" Landon asks, shoving his hands into the pockets of his navy colored slacks.

"Shit," Hardin says at the exact moment that I say, "good,"

Landon and my father both laugh, Hardin looks annoyed, and I am just happy to be home.. not home, in Pullman, with my best friend and the closest relative that I am in contact with. I really need to call my mother soon, I keep putting it off.

"I'm going to put your bag in the room," Hardin announces, leaving the three of us to continue our welcoming. I watch as Hardin disappears into the bedroom that we once shared, his shoulders are set low and I want to follow after him but I don't.

"I've missed you too much, Tessie. How's Seattle treating you?" My father asks. It's odd to look at him now, wearing one of Landon's collared shirts and dress slacks, with no hair on his face. He looks like a completely different man. The bags under his eyes have increased heavily though, and I notice the way his hands are slightly shaking at his sides.