My boring life just got interesting

Finally out of school and collage. My friends and I are planing on going to Florida for a month its going to be so fun! There is a movie premiere going on at the time we want to go, called 'Silent House', but i'll probably won't go see that with them. I would be too scared. We all agreed that if something happened to one of us where one couldn't go we would all wait to go till we can go together. I'm getting a little ahead of myself though, my name is Angela. My friends call me 'Angel' though, but enough about me. My friends are named Emily, Taylor, Sonny, Abby, and Hannah.

Sonny looks like a Greek god with skin just a little darker than a bronze, hair that she straightens every day, and dark eyes. Abby has brown eyes, dirty blond hair, and is semi-tanned. Taylor also has dirty blond hair that is down to the middle of her back, blue eyes and is tan because she goes to tanning beds.Emily and I are always being asked is we are sisters because we both have blond hair, while mine is brighter in summer and darker to almost a brown in winter, Emily's hair stays a light dirty blond. We also both have blue eyes, though mine are a blue/green like the ocean, hers are just a dark blue. Like Emily and I, Abby and Taylor are asked a lot if their sisters. With Hannah you never know what she will look like. Se likes to switch up her look a lot and do different styles with her hair and make-up. Though we all do the same thing, she just does more.She is very artistic like me and we have the same skin tone so we can share make-up though since we have our own we usually don't. We all have been friends since before anyone of us can remember and trust each other with our life's, not to sound over dramatic we've just known each other for so long.

This is where our story begins.

"The city is at war. Playtime for the young and rich." Angela has never known betrayal as much as she will experience on her first away vacation with her friends, and she has never lost so much. Trying to save someone can be hard, but it's even harder when the guys after your friend, is also after you.

It will be war, and Angela refuses to back down. She will face it all head on, with her friends behind her all the way.

One way or another this war will end, but who will win? And at what cost?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you think this story is worth continuing

5 coments, 10 votes for chapter 1 ~THANKS