Chapter 25 -Unforeseen complication

I still do NOT own Naruto or anything, this is just a Fanfic..............But I DO own Leaha/Saki and Kale AND THEIR PLOT

ALSO!!! when something is in * * that means its inside her head (mostly Kale talking, but some is Leaha) when something is in " " that means its outloud (cause when she's alone Leaha/Saki finds it annoying to think everything, so it switches back and forth a little)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 25 -~-

~~ Saki’s P.O.V. ~~

 *What the hell’s wrong with you?!* Kale growled, eyes flashing in anger. I rolled the kunai around in my mouth, *nothing I was just having a little fun with them.*  *A little fun? No a little fun was checking out the shiny kunai in the ground and sticking around to see their reactions; no your fun ended when Neji got suspicious, not to mention making matters worse and taking the kunai!*

 *It’s not like he’ll ever connect it to us, he’ll just make something up to try and make sense of it. And if I don’t get a little fun in during this very serious, calculating and stressful time, I.Will.Expload!*  *Keep it together, all that’s left is getting a scroll then we don’t have to worry.*

 *Yea, sure then what about the preliminaries? We’re going to have to fight in there too… what if I have to fight Gaara?!* Kale rolled his eyes, *being here has made you as paranoid as Sara Conner after the terminator tried to kill her.* I chuckled, *I’m not that bad am I?* I leaped closer to him as a fallen tree entered my path.

 *Worse I’d say,” he flashed his teeth in a wolfen grin. *If people here weren’t so damn insane I wouldn’t have to be,* my thoughts flashed to an orange masked face; I shook my head, forcing away the image, now wasn’t the time to worry about that.

 We slowed as we approached the river, weaving our way back to the spot where we had left the group. I stopped on a tree on the bank and silently slunk through the branches until I reached a branch overlooking the river. I looked through a thick bunch of leaves down at my team, a gentle smile stretching across my face.

 A soaked Naruto was yelling at Sasuke, while Sakura walked up and smacked Naruto on the back of the head and shouted at him for yelling at Sasuke; who all through this looked like he was about to break down and shout ‘why me’ to the sky. I shook my head, chuckling affectionately; my boys, always fighting and Sakura trying and of course failing to stop them.

 *You’d think they’d feel the need to be a little quieter,* Kale sighed, a smile playing on his lips. I smirked, *well look at that, you actually care! And I almost thought you didn’t.* He rolled his eyes, *Of course I do, not as much as you,* he smiled slightly, *but how could I not? They’re our teammates and they’re important to you, which makes them important to me too.*

 *You’re such a softy,* I teased, bumping his shoulder. He smirked, *looks like your clone has had enough of this,* he gestured down to the other me who was currently shouting at others to ‘keep it the hell down before they attract an enemy and cause them all to die.’ I muffled my laugh, *yea, I think she’s suffered enough.*

 I shifted back, Kale disappearing and dropped silently to the ground. I leaned against a nearby boulder as the others continued their arguing, none of them noticing my presence, even with my chakra visible again.

“Thank god! I can’t take it anymore; I thought I’d strangle them! Don’t you ever leave one of us to babysit ever again!” My clone yelled, glaring at me before removing the jutsu herself with a stab to the stomach.