Dangerous Prince: The Choice (chap 11)

CHAPTER 10

GIFT

(for those who haven't read Demon Prince: The Dream)

---> angels and demons are not immortal but they have undying beauty...

"What took you so long?" I bellowed.

Athrun ignored my glare and sat on the black leather couch across me. "It was your fault that I got late. You should have seen Ethan's face. He looked more dangerous than you did. You made him very angry."

"I courted Ely for his sake too..." I defended.

"Why did you court him in the first place?"

"Ely could be a big help. Now I do not have to worry that much about the demon who kept on stalking me." I do hope she will stop stalking me, though she just wanted to make sure that I was safe. I know that if my father found out that Analee was still stalking me, he will kill her. In addition, I do not want her to be with me if the zoa - demons attacked. The zoa - demos could easily kill her...

"What was her name?" Athrun asked and motioned me to sit down too. "I really want to meet her."

"You don't have to know her name," I snapped and sat down, leaning my head on the soft back of the couch. "There is no reason for you to meet her... she is not as interesting as Ely."

"You sound like a little boy who won't let his playmates to touch his favorite toy car," he muttered under his breath.

"I'll beat the crap out of you if you won't keep your mouth shut," I threatened. "You are not helping me."

Athrun suppressed a laugh. "Relax, Kira. Tell me, what is bothering you? No, do not look at me like that and do not even try to deny it. Look at yourself. Your hair is tousled and your eyes look like -"

"I know, I know," I cut in. I should have combed my hair first before going here but I was too lazy to do that.

Athrun yawned and stretched his arms sideways. "Now, why do you want to meet me? If you are here to ask me who the servatrix is then you can go back to the demons' lair and tell them all to go to hell."

"I'm not her for the servatrix."

"Then why are you here?"

"I have... a problem..."

He arched an eyebrow and looked at me with assessing eyes. "Let me guess... about the female demon?"

Of course, it was about Analee! Lately all my problems were all about Analee! Analee! Analee! Analee! Women always mess with men's mind! My life was a hell lot easier without Analee - without women!

I hope after telling all of these things to Athrun I would feel better.

I sighed warily. "My father wants me to get rid of Analee. He said that if I will not get rid of her he'll kill her."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you..."

"That's your problem?"

I sighed again. "No, there is more. I pushed Analee away from me to save her from my father. After doing it, I felt horrible. I cannot sleep at night because I cannot get her out of my mind. My first thought in the morning was not that of find - the - fronterra - and - kill - my - father but of Analee."

He put his feet on the table and crossed his legs at the ankles. "Is there more? Come on, tell me."

"When she is beside me I always say tactless things to her so that she will leave me alone but when she's not beside me I miss her. When I am walking alone and thinking about her, I cannot help myself but smile then I will look around to make sure that nobody witnessed it. I tell you, Athrun, the girl is messing up my mind."