I'd Just Have To Make Do With Watching Her Suck Up The Spaghetti...

Start from the beginning

“You need to go, Mischa.” I sighed as I buttoned up my shirt.  It was impossible to keep away from Mischa; it was like she was a drug.  A drug that I just had to keep having.  In multiple ways.  In multiple places.

“Why can’t I stay?” She pouted, her slightly swollen lips coming together.

“Because I have plans.” I snapped, tugging on my black blazer.  “A dinner.” I added as she frowned at me, obviously incapable of thinking that I had plans other than filling the space between her legs.  Actually, filling that space probably would have been more entertaining than the business dinner my parents were hosting.  The only thing that made this dinner any different from the thousands before it was the fact there was only one other business attending.  A business I had never heard of, in fact.

Apparently they had a daughter though, so I was more than willing to keep the rich girl company.  It would be nice corrupting the richer of society for a change.

“Call me after!” Mischa simpered as she got her clothes back on, sadly shielding her amazing rack from my wandering gaze.  It’s always a shame when a girl like Mischa decides to cover up her dumplings, but I didn’t have time to admire her whilst I was supposed to be getting ready.

“Sure, Gorgeous.” I lied smoothly, running a hand through my hair absently as I searched for shoes.  I didn’t see the point in wearing shoes when I wasn’t even going to be leaving the house for this dinner; the Bailey family was coming to us!  In theory, I could have just gone around in slippers and my boxers and they’d have to deal with it!

But mum would probably box my ears if I tried that, so I decided against it.

“Okay!” Mischa beamed before walking past me and planting a last kiss on my cheek, leaving swiftly with only a cloud of perfume in her wake to remind me that she was even there.  Perfume’s the essence of a woman, I reckon; they could brush past you and their perfume would still be clinging to your clothes after two washes and getting caught in the rain.

Like Scarlett; it had been days since that night with her and I could still smell her on my pillows when I was doing Mischa.

It was almost enough to put me off my game.

“You’d better be ready, Caden!” Mum shouted, her voice rebounding off the bare walls of the house.  I used to think it was normal for a house to be as big and bare as mine, but the first time I went to Tyron’s and saw all the photos hung up lovingly on the wall and the piles of things yet to be taken to their proper places, I realised that my house wasn’t normal.

It’s an aesthetically pleasing house that reflects the iciness of the family within.

“I’m always ready!” I yelled back as I tucked my shirt into my trousers.  “It’s the rest of the world that’s never ready for me!” I pointed out as I strolled along the landing.

“The cars pulling up!” Dad said from his spot by the window, almost sounding excited at the prospect of company.  That threw me; dad didn’t ever get excited over a business dinner.  If anything, he hated them more than I did.

So there must have been something special about the Bailey family.

I’d just have to wait and see, I thought as I leant against the wall and listened to the doorbell trill.  I stayed where I was, knowing that the girl would just find me, and listened to my mum greet the Bailey’s in a warmer voice than she’d ever greeted me with.  Why was it always so much easier to be nicer to strangers than it was to be nice to our own family?

“Caden!  Come and meet the Bailey’s!” Mum instructed shrilly and I shook my head before walking into the hall lazily.  I paused for a moment behind a wall and put on the face I’m expected to wear at these shitty meals before slipping out to meet the family that made my dad act like a kid at the thought of seeing.