Another member gets you pregnant

Zayn/Niall: 

You wanted the back in the house. You couldn't just leave Niall. Zayn made you stay at his place. When he fell asleep, you took his keys. You ran outside and started the car. You drove to your house. When you opened the door, Niall was on the couch, crying. "Niall?" He turned around. "Oh my God I thought you were gone." "I wouldn't leave you permanently." You hugged him. Your cell phone started to ring. It was Zayn. "Should I answer it?" You asked Niall. "I don't like that's a good idea. Buts your decision." You ignored the call. "I guess we can watch movies, but we have to make snacks." Niall said, as he guided you to the kitchen. 

You and Niall were watching a movie, when there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." You said, getting up. You opened it and saw Zayn and Liam. "Zayn?" "You stole my car? Really?" "Did Liam drive you here?" "Yes." "Liam!" You said to him. "I'm sorry. Zayn said it was important." "It's important. She's pregnant." Zayn said to Liam. "She is?" Liam said, as he looked from you to Niall, then back to you. "You had sex with the Furby?" Liam asked. Niall glared at Liam. "I was just kidding." "Good for you." Niall said. "Guys stop fighting!" You yelled. "Y/N I don't want you to have a baby, or still be in a relationship with Niall." Zayn said, pulling your arm. You pulled out of his grasp. "You can't rule my life!" Zayn looked shocked. You walked over to Niall. "I love Niall and him being out of my life would be toture." You hugged him. "Aww they like so cute together." Liam said. "Fine I guess I can deal with you having a baby. And maybe I can deal with you being with Niall." Zayn said, as he hugged you and Niall. 

*8 months later* 

You had a Furby baby boy. His was Andrew. When Niall first saw him he asked, "Why does he look like a potato?" "He doesn't look like a potato." You said, smacking Niall's arm. "He looks mushy." "Shut up and hold your son." You gave Niall the baby. Niall looked uncomfortable at first. Andrew opened his eyes while Niall held him. "He has my eyes." You leaned in close. "Yes he does." You kissed Andrew's head, then kissed Niall.