What The Fuck (Smut/Embarrasing Funny)

AUGUST! Get yo ass down here now" you yelled furious.

August walked down the stairs into the entertainment room, where you were.

"Yeah, Bae what's up?" he asked

"What the fuck is this" you said holding up Times Square Magazine up. Revealing him and some girl on it holding hands.

"What? Bae you know the magazine lies" he said serious

"Yeah and so do you" you said throwing the magazine down on the coffe table and walking in the kitchen.

"Bae I'm serious. That's nothing I swear. They make up gossip and want me to fall. You know I will never hurt you like that Laderricka" he said putting his arm around your hips.

"Ok August I believe you, but remember this You Won't Realize What You Have Until It's Gone" you said looking into his eyes.

He chuckled.

"I realize what I have and I won't mess that up either. he said leaning in and kissing you gently.

"Man, you don't know how much I love those lips" you said grabbing his neck.

He smiled showing his white teeth.

"Man, you don't know how much I love those lips" he said in a way of mocking you but still saying the same about you.

You smiled and you two shared another kiss. He picked you up sitting you on the counter.

"August I just cleaned this counter"

"Well you go have to clean it again"

He said wrapping your legs around his waist.

"You need to trust me more and stop believing in that shit." he said to you.

You pulled off his shirt showing his toned abs, rubbing up and down on them.

He kissed your neck, finding your sweetspot.

"mmm" you moaned putting you arms around his neck.

He lift your shirt over you head, throwing it to the side.

He unsnapped your bra while your trying to unbuckle his pants.

"In a rush are we?" he said with a smirk.

You leaned in close to his ear, whispering.

"I want you now." You said seductively

Without hesitation August picked you up and took you to the couch in the living room. Throwing you on the couch.

He took off his pants and you took off your shorts and panties.

You laid down and he positioned himself in between your legs. Entering slowly earning a moan from you.

You wrapped your legs around August waist pulling him closer to you and for mo access

"So tight" August lowly groaned in your ear. His hot breath hitting your neck making you shiver.

"Uhh....yes" you spoke out of breath, grabbing August back and scratching it.

"Fuck Ricka" August moaned in pain and from pleasure.

"So--" your words were interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

August looked at you and you looked at August.

You both sighed and August went to the door looking out the peek hole.

"Who is it" you said to August from the kitchen

"It's the boy...i forgot they were coming over here so we can play basketball.

You straight faced him.

You hurried up and gave August his boxers and gave him his basketball shorts. You grabbed you shirt and bra off the kitchen counter andran into the entertainment room with your shirt forgetting you shorts and underwear that's in the living room. Visible for them to see.

August let the guys in.

"What's up niggas" he said dapping the guys.

"Damnitt" you curse. you forgot your underwear and shorts and your literally but naked from the waist down.

"Shit" you cursed again.

"Hey August what's up with your back" Khalil said sitting on the couch.

"Ricka" August said.

"Aye ma nigga August been getting it in." Joseph said dabbing August

Your P.O.V

Ok so now how am I going to get my underwear...and my shorts.

You looked out of the entertainment room door to see if anyone was looking. Nope.

You took a deep breath and ran full speed into the kitchen, hiding you lower half behind the counter.

"Hey Ricka" Jason said.

Then all eyes were on you.

"Shit" you mumbled.

"Hey Jason, Khalil and Joseph."

"Bae come here" August said motioning you to come to him.

You shook your head fast no.

"Why not" he asked.

All eyes still on you.

"Come on bae" he said

You sighed.

"I can't" you said getting embarrassed.

"Why" he said confused

You gave him an eyes signal to your shorts and underwear but forgetting that everyone was looking so they all got the message except for August.

The guys looked at where you were motioning start laughing.

"Damn..i guess we all were interrupting something" Joseph said.

"Wait I'm confused" August said.

"Dude..she doesn't have any thing on below her waist." Khalil said

"She need her shorts and panties." Jason added

"The ones over there." Joseph pointed out.

You put your head down

August looked at you and all the guys started chuckling .

"Ugh" you put your head down again.

"August give me my damn shorts" you said annoyed.

August brung you your shorts and underwear, then slapped your ass.

You yelped causing the guys chuckled.
*
Kik: alldopeimagines
Tumblr: alldopeimagines
So Vote👍 Comment💭 and Share👥
-🎀