Chapter Nineteen- Friday Night Smackdown

This chapter is dedicated to @xziggyx!

Recap:

Author's POV

Domination had switched back and forth throughout the match, but now, Lita and Eva are in control. They've been tagging in and out, unlike Randy and Dolph. Dolph and Eva are the legal people in the ring. Dolph and Eva are in the middle of the ring, trying to get up from the big collision. The fans are chanting, "THIS IS AWESOME!" They both manage to get the tag. Randy explodes in the ring. He hits Lita with a clothesline, she gets up and hits her with another. She swings wildly and misses, and he powerslams her onto the mat. He gets up and the crowd starts to cheer. He puts her on the second rope. He looks at the crowd, at Lita, and DDTs her. Layla starts cheering and clapping.

C- Vintage Orton!

The fans are chanting again, but this time, it's what Randy and Dolph want to hear. "RKO!" Was the chant. Randy sets up by pounding on the mat. He stalks Lita waiting for her to turn around. He grabs her head, but she realizes what's about to happen and pushes him right into a devastating clothesline from Eva Marie. She goes for the pin, knowing she has the match won.

1...

2... But Randy isn't about to give up so easily, kicking out at 2 3/4. Randy is still on the ground, so she climbs the top rope and hits her finisher, the Litasault. She scrambles for the pin.

1...

2... 

Th- Dolph breaks up the pin and saves the match. Eva gets in the ring and swings at Dolph, misses and gets hit with a Zig-Zag. Dolph moves Eva out of the ring with his foot, right when Lita goes for another Litasault. Randy reverses it in the most confusing but unique way possible. He somehow manages to turn Lita's body while she's in the air and hit the RKO. The fans go nuts! He crawls for the pin.

1...

2...

3! DING! DING! DING!

"Here are your winners, the team of Dolph Ziggler and the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton!" Justin Roberts yells into the mic. The ref raise their hands in victory. Layla came in the ring and hugged Randy. Dolph was just looking in disgust. Layla grabbed a mic.

"Randy. I really appreciate you letting me come out here and witness this historical match. But that's not the reason I came out here in the first place. I made sure AJ wasn't here so I could say this, but Randy, I love you." The fans gave a mixed reaction. Randy looked at her and was telling her no, but she wasn't taking no for an answer. He started to walk out of the ring.

"RANDY! I'm not taking no for an answer. Come on, I know you want me. I saw how you looked at me backstage. We both have feelings for each other. Come on. When I become Diva's Champion at Battleground, we will be WWE's power couple! With your strength and my good looks, we'll be unstoppable! What do you say?" Layla said. Randy looked at her, and walked out of the ring, but not without getting slapped. She started beating him with the mic while the the WWE Universe booed. Dolph tried to pull her off Randy, but felt the power of Layla's boot to his man parts. But a certain theme music played that the no one expected to here this soon.

Let's light it up!

AJ's music blared through the speakers, and the fans cheered. She ran down to the ring and went after Layla. She throwed punches at Layla, and Layla pushes AJ off of her. She tried to escape the ring, but Randy and Dolph were blocking all the exits, along with the entire roster surrounding the ring. Layla ran into Dolph, turned around, and AJ gave Layla an RKO with all her might. Layla was out cold. Raw went off the air with Randy, AJ, and Dolph raising each other's hands, with AJ and Randy holding their titles in the air.