Orphan Girl (18)

This is dedicated to this amazing writer because she gave some amazing advice over the past week, and told me about her writing skills, so this ones for you! :) xx

Hey guys, I'm speeding things up a little, here comes all the major drama!!

:) Claire!

Scott's P.O.V

Waking up in my usual bed, at my usual time was like a normal routine for me. I stopped looking for Oakley when I saw her pull up in her driveway. I wanted to talk to her but my wolf told me otherwise. Oakley needed some breathing room and that was exactly what I was going to give her.

She was gone for a couple of hours, which scared me a little.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple from the bowl for breakfast and got ready to leave for school. I was going to take it real slow today. Not worry about anything, not care about anyone. Mum and dad had already left for work so I left for school without saying goodbye to anyone.

I pulled up in my usual car park, looking over at the empty spot next to me, sighing. She wasn't at school yet. She comes late these days anyway. After dropping off the others at school, her, Jason and Chloe are the only ones in the house that go to high school. I think we had Italian in the first period so I would be able to see when she arrives.

I strolled to my locker to get my books and put my bag away, when I opened it a small piece of paper fell out. I picked it up carefully and unfolded it. I tensed when I saw the writing.

It was the same writing ever time, nothing changed.

Scott,

You better keep her on a leash soon, or she's going to get lost. Then again yesterday wasn't the first time you lost her. It won't be the last either. I had a good chat with her yesterday. She is very beautiful. I see why you would like her. She said the park was where she could think, and be herself. Why weren't you there with her? I thought you told my brother you would always be with her. I was there for her when you weren't. Have fun at school; don't have too much fun.

P.S tell Oakley I said hello will ya. You guys have Italian first yeah?

I didn't move. The bell went and people were moving around trying to get to their classes, but I couldn't.

This was going too far. He knew where she went to school and all her classes.

This wasn't good, this wasn't good at all.

I heard someone clear their voice and my head shot up. Oakley was awkwardly smiling at me, with a hint of confusion in her eyes.

"Hey you okay? You zoned out for a few minutes there?" She smiled.

Returned the smile, I looked at her confused. Why was she talking to me? I thought she was scared to hanging out with me, after she found out.

I'm a wolf, she knows that now. Its okay Scott, just talk it out. Everything will be okay.

"Hey, what's your first class?" I asked smoothly.

"So I just wanted to apologise for yesterday. I didn't mean to just run off like that." She smiled at me.

"That's okay. Are you okay though?" I asked hesitantly. I didn't want to ruin the moment, just in case she leaves again.

"Yeah, just a little tired, that's all, didn't get much sleep last night." She nodded. I looked at her properly. There were black circles under her eyes, meaning she defiantly didn't get much sleep last night.