Another member get pregnant(Niall/Harry part 2)

Niall/Harry:

You ran after Niall. When you got out, Niall was already down the hallway and getting into the elevator. You ran down the hallway. Niall purposely clicked the door close button. You had to wait a few minutes to catch the next ride. You got in the elevator as fast as you could. You violated the lobby button. When the doors dinged, you bolted out. You made it to the parking lot. Niall's car was nowhere in sight. You ran over your car. You got inside and started driving.

You really did not know where Harry was. You decided to go to his house as your first guess. You still had the key. You opened the door to find Niall choking Harry. "No!" You screamed. You ran over and pulled Niall off of Harry. Harry's face bloody and purple. Niall's was not different. "What is wrong with you. Violence isn't the answer!" "Harry is an ass." "I'm not an ass! Your sister is a slut!" Harry yelled. "I'm not a slut." You argued. "It's not mine." "You're so in denial." Niall said. "We always used protection." "Um not that day you came back from tour." "That was once." "Once can be enough." "Can I punch him?" Niall asked. "No!" You said. "Y/N I can't raise a baby." Harry said. "Fine. You wouldn't have to." "You're getting an abortion. Thank god." "Um hell no. I'm breaking up with you." Harry looked like he just got slapped. "You're what?" "Sorry." "All this because of a stupid baby?" You widen your eyes. Niall punched Harry in the face. "Come on Y/N lets go." Niall grabbed your arm. You turned around to look at Harry one last time. He wouldn't make eye contact. You shook your head and left with Niall.

You went through with the pregnancy. In the end. You gave up the baby up for adoption. The was a family that wanted kids. But could not have any. You were really sad at first, but they said you can visit the baby and babysit for them. You happily accepted.

*4 years later*

You haven't really spoken to Harry in a long time. Niall and Harry became best friends again. The baby, which was now a 4 year old boy, still did not know you were his real mom. He even called you Mom sometimes. But he didn't really suspect anything though.

Today, you were taking the boy, his name is Ryan, out to the park. You and Ryan was playing on swings. "Y/N push me higher." You got off and started to push the swing higher. Ryan giggled. "I'm going to check my cell phone for messages, OK?" "OK Mommy." You kind of froze. You shook it off and went over to your purse. "Y/N?" You turned around to see who it was. "Harry?" "Is that our kid?" You looked over to Ryan, who was giggling on the swing. "Yes, but he belongs to another family." "Huh?" "I gave him up for adoption, but his new family wanted me to be in his life." "Oh." "Mommy, who are you talking to?"Ryan said. Harry gave you a look. "And sometimes he calls me Mommy." You ran over to him. You grabbed him off the swing. "Ryan, this is Harry." "Is this the same Harry on your bed stand?" You covered Ryan's mouth. Harry squatted down to Ryan's height. "Hey Ryan." You uncovered Ruan's mouth. "You look like me." Harry looked up at you."Well isn't that a coincidence." Harry said, laughing. "Y/N can Harry came over to hang with us later?" Ryan asked. You couldn't say no. "Yes." You said. You picked Ryan up and carried him to the car. You felt Harry tap on your shoulder. "You forgot your purse." You grabbed it. "Thank you." You buckled Ryan in. You got in the car yourself. "Mommy do you like Harry?" You gripped the steering wheel. You turned around to look at him. "Maybe." You started up the car and pulled out of parking space.

*2 hours later*

Harry showed up to your house. Ryan was over there since his parents were at a dinner. The doorbell rang. Ryan ran to the door. "Ryan wait it could be a stranger for all we know." You ran after him. Ryan opened the door. "It's Harry!" Ryan gave Harry a hug. "Hey Y/N." Harry smirked. You didn't say anything. "Come on guys let's play." Ryan grabbed both yours and Harry's hands. Ryan guided you both to his room.

After a long time of playing, Ryan fell asleep. You put Ryan in bed. Harry was downstairs. "Well bye." You said and pointed to the door. "Come on Y/N. We both know you still love me. "I didn't have any interest in you. You left me." "You're the one that left." "Whatever just leave." Harry came over and snaked his arms around your body. Then he kissed you. You couldn't pull away.

*the morning after*

You were lying in bed, next to Harry, naked. "Really," You mumbled. "I slept with him?" "Good morning." Harry said, kissing your cheek. You hugged the sheet around your body. "Y/N what's wrong?" "Oh nothing." Harry pulled you in for a kiss. Ryan came into the room. "Eww." He said, giggling. You straighten up. "What's up sweetie?" "Your phone is ringing." "Could you get it for me?" "OK!" Ryan said, and went out of the room. He came back with the phone. "It stopped as I came up here." "Oh it's OK I'll call them again." Ryan handed you the phone. You called the number again. "Hello." "Is this Y/N Y/L/N?" "Yes." "I regret to inform you that Ryan's adoptive parents have died." "WHAT!" You screamed. Harry and Ryan gave you a look. "They're dead?" You whispered into the phone. "Car accident. Drunk driver. Is Ryan with you?" "Yes." "Good He'll stay with you until the court date." "When is that?" "2 weeks." "OK thank you bye." You looked at Ryan. "Hey Ryan do you want some breakfast?" "Sure!" Ryan ran out of the room. You quickly put on some clothes. Harry did the same. "You still have some of my clothes." "Somethings I could not part with. Now come on. I need to make sure Ryan isn't going to hurt himself."

*in the kitchen*

You were making pancakes. "Y/N, are you and Harry OK?" Ryan asked, while waiting for his pancakes. "Yeah. We're fine, why?" "Well last night I heard you and Harry screaming. You keep yelling, "Stop! Stop!" and "Faster! Faster!" What's up with that?" You looked at Harry. Harry's eyes widen and he looked down at his plate. "Um we were just having a tickle fight." "But-" "Hey these pancakes are ready." "Yea Pancakes!" Harry was still looking down at his plate. He was laughing. You told Ryan to go into the living room. "You're laughing?" Harry lifted up his head. You smacked him playfully.

*2 weeks later and after the court date*

You got everything. Their houses, their cars, their money, and Ryan. You were really happy about Ryan. When you got home, Harry and Ryan were upstairs in Ryan's room. "Hey Ryan do you want to live here with me full time?" "Sure. But what happen to my real mommy and daddy?" "They are traveling the world. They are in a better place." Harry gasped. You put Ryan to bed.

Harry and yourself were lying in bed. "So do you want me to leave?" Harry asked. "You can stay as long as you want." You kissed Harry. You heard a faint Eww and giggling. You got up and looked at the door. "I see someone has ran out of there room." Ryan laughed. Harry walk up behind you. "How should we punish him?" "A tickle fight." "No!" Ryan screamed. Then he ran down the hallway. You and Harry chased after him.

*10 years later*

You and Harry were married. You had Ryan and another kid, Darcy. You told Ryan that you were his real mom and that Harry was his real dad. Ryan was cool with it. Your perfect family was finally back together.