The price to pay to be in the lead

"Bye mom Chrisse said to her parents I will visits you on the holidays" "I can't believe you have to leave us Chrisse's mom said F.A is a really great school but do be-careful - and Chrisse's dad interrupted STAY AWAY FROM BOYS" "Please dad I don't even have time for boys" Besides Chrisse thought I never want to love again love is an emotion that clouds your mind from truth and purpose.That is something I can't allow right now.NEVER ever god why did I love him why

"Chrisse" Chrisse's mom said " Um I was just thinking that's all Chrisse said "Oh Chrisse's mom said well hurry up or y'll be late" "k Chrisse said bye" And with that Chrisse was inside the door heading to the office to go get her schedule. " Here we are Miss Mary your class schedule" "Thanks Ms.Gonzalez" Chrisse said "Welcome dear enjoy your first day" Ms.Gonzalez said Now first I have to head to advanced instrument courses sounds easy Chrisse thought

"Hey" "oh dang I forgot you go here to N i c k" "Why are you tripping it's nothing but what class you got Nick said "Not that it is any of your business but I have advanced instrument courses" Chrisse said "Oh like me too we should go together" Nick said "Oh no way in hell will I ever walk into class with you" "Why not" Nick said "Why not WHY NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chrisse said Well you are like the hottest guy supposedly here you coming in with my would just provide drama and detraction k so just lay off"

"So cruel but true Nick said I will be back for you and make sure you fall,fall very hard." "In your dreams"Chrisse whispered.

Chrisse walked into the class.Sat in the front only to her the loud whispers of girls."Like did you her that prisoners of love are coming here one girl said Not only that but a new member oh that's so cool another girl said Yea they both said together with two other girls". Than it was quiet. this old wrinkly woman came in "I am Ms.Garcia and I will be your aic(Advanced instrument courses) teacher.But first may I have Chrisse come to the front".

Chrisse started walking to the front."Yes Chrisse said I am Chrisse Manrow" So you are the one who got the highest score on record" Ms.Garcia "Oh" everyone in the class said "And there for you will have to have a test with your runner up Nick Sander Unfortunately it will have to be a duet" Ms.Garcia said "Fine Chrisse said bring it on" "Nick Chrisse said do you know the cover of stripped by shiny toy guns" "Yea" Nick said "Well that is what we will sing" "I grabbed my bass started the first note.

"Come with,into the trees,lay on the grass,and let the hours pass-" The door swung open and five of the most gorgues guys walked in like they just wern't late."Sorry the one boy with blue hair said said the tour bus was caught in traffic" "Yea" the red headed boy chimed in.All but one was agreeing."No Chrisse yelled she was hyperventilating with a flash back "I am going to be big and I don't need you anymore so.....................just get lost the boy said coldly

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chrisse screamed to the top of her lungs with tears in her eyes."You broke it and shattered it into a million pieces" Chrisse said While the flash backs of the boy kept coming.They teased and tortured her.Chrisse began to sing only one song to help dull the pain.It stared raspy but got clearer and pure."Are mother calls out to us singing a song of the earthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Herr Melody's will teach us truths beyond this life.many still choose not to here even with questions made clear there calling lies in silence and are songs the here and though are journey is long and are sacerfices never seem to cease we can not stop singing the earth has blessed us with song so we choose to sing through are suffering only death can silence me the music must be sung even alone I must sing the song of thy earthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh And with that Chrisse balcked out..................................................................................................................................................

Chrisse's eyes fluttered open.Nick was right behind her along with the five gorgues guys."Uck Chrisse said why are boys sourounding me" " We where worried about you" Every boy said "Oh chrisse said well don't be" "Oh and one more thing Nick said I am your room mate" "God Chrisse said what have I gotten in to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!