Ways to Annoy People in the Elevator

Merry Christmas everyone! Vote if you love unicorns! Comment if you think that James Bond is cool! Dedicated to @BEST_UNICORNS_EVER for their funny comment! And yes, unicorns are cool.

***

Ways To Annoy People In The Elevator

1.When there's only 1 other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend that it wasn't you.

2. Ask if you can push the button for the other people and push the wrong ones.

3.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.

4.Bring a camera & take pictures of everyone on the elevator.

5.Hold the doors open and say you are waiting for a friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say "Hey Ben, How's your day been?"

6.Drop and pen & wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream "NOOO THAT'S MINE!"

7.Stand really close to someone and sniff them occasionally.

8.Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut-Up, all of you, just shut up!"

9. Listen to the walls of the elevator with a stethoscope.

10. Draw a square in the corner with a piece of chalk and then say to other people, "This is MY personal space, don't you dare invade it or I'll bite you!"

11.Sway from side to side the whole ride.

12.Crack open your purse and while peering inside ask, "Do you have enough air in there? Do you want a cookie?"

13.Offer name tags to everyone and wear yours upside down.

14.When you get to your floor try and open the doors yourself and act embarrassed when they open by themselves.

15.Meow, occasionally.

16.Leave a box in the corner, when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.

17.Push the buttons & pretend they give you a shock. Smile & go back for more.

18.Call out, "Group Hug!" & then enforce it.

19.Say "Ding" at each floor.

20.Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it is getting larger!"

21.Jump at each floor to make the elevator bounce.

22.Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.

23. If you made anyone feel uncomfortable by doing any of these things tell them "Smile! You're on Candid Camera!" When they ask if you are serious just look away & sulk.

24.Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"

25.Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.

26.Blow spit bubbles.

27.Do Tai Chi exercises.

28.Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.

29.If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"

30. Pat the air beside you and explain that it's your pet unicorn.

31. Smile, giggle and keep saying that life is great, after that, start saying that you need to get a pet unicorn