Unexpected Surprise

This is a one shot story from my fanfiction works.

Enjoy

Unexpected Surprise:

Ginny was clutching her cloak as close as possible towards her body in a vain attempt of exiling the morning chill from reaching her body; it was almost dawn with the wisps of light just appearing behind the sea green hills. She could have apparated to Hermione and Ron's place but she knew the walk would help her clear through her chaotic thoughts after this morning’s discoveries. She would have preferred to go to Luna but since she was half way around the world on her honeymoon with Draco, Ginny decided it best not to bother her.

Ginny was so absorbed in trying to figure out what to do when she realized the coble stones of her brother's home was under her feet. Well here we go she thought as she reached for the knocker, Hermione's sleepy face greeted her as the door swung open.

"Merlin... Ginny you look frozen to the bone come in , did you walk all the way here?"

Ginny followed her through the house towards the kitchen. Seating herself at the table and looked up to see Hermione staring at her with a worried expression

"Hermione I just needed fresh air a bit of morning mist wont do me in" she said in as light a tone as she could have managed.

Hermione moved towards the stove to busy herself in making tea turning slightly to face Ginny "So what on earth are you doing walking around at the crack of dawn",

"Well I needed to think...and talk to you, I'm sorry about bothering you so early but I really am in a semi state of panic" Ginny smiled timidly and looked at the clock on the wall noticing it was almost 7am.

Hermione looked a bit shocked at her sister in-laws answer but covered it up "Gin don't be silly you know I'm always available if you need me to be, plus you did not disturbed me I was finishing up my charms research for work"

Placing a tray with tea on the table and then whipping her wand out she muttered a incantation and bowls plus numerous ingredients were flying about busying itself with making breakfast.

After seating herself opposite Ginny, she smiled and could see a wave of turmoil building in her sister in-laws eyes reaching over she touched her hand "Gin what's happened I'm sure once you talk about it, it will not seem so bad" before Hermione new what was happening Ginny's eyes began to overflow with tears caught off guard Hermione jumped up and rushed to her side with one arm around Ginny's shoulders.

"What's happen Gin?"

Ginny tried to get her emotions under control but the blasted hormones were not giving in "I'm sniff pregnant"

This time Hermione could not stop the shock from showing "Congratulations... does Blaise know yet?"

Ginny reached for the roller towel "N-no".

Hermione stood up and moved back to her seat confusion and puzzlement showing on her face

"Ginny I'm not sure I understand why you upset, you and Blaise are engaged and very much in love so what's wrong -this is a good thing right?".

Ginny looked over towards the window emotions finally under control "I don't think this will please him... I mean when I brought up the subject of kids he seemed distant and mentioned that it was not something he wanted to discuss",

"Well men normally get a bit freaked out with that sort of subjects Gin maybe it will be a shock initially but I'm sure he'll be over the moon, you should tell him".

Ginny looked over at Hermione "Maybe you right, sorry about all this drama, I'll speak with him thanks for everything".

A loud alien like yawn interrupted their hug and as they looked up a sleepy Ron was at the doorframe "Pancakes great I'm starving".

Entering the drawing room Ginny felt his gaze upon her immediately "Bella where have you been I woke up and you were gone?" when he reached her, he immediately wrapped his arms around her drawing her closer to his body "You're freezing love what's wrong?"

Ginny disengaged herself from him and moved over to her comfy couch and fell into it, looking up to meet his gaze she tried to find some of her confidence as it had gone into hiding for the time being.

"Blaise maybe you should sit down, we have to talk"

Throwing a questioning look at his fiancé he moved to sit on the settee next to her.

Taking a deep breath she met his indigo gaze "I'm expecting"

Blaise looked at her "Expecting what love?" confusion evident in his voice.

Gulping at the fact that a further explanation was needed she took a deep breath "Well I am, actually we are ...expecting err a b-baby"

Ginny was expecting anything but the tension that began to build between them as did the silence.

Reaching toward him Ginny was shocked that he got up and moved away from her.

"How? I thought you were on the control potion we got?"

Ginny went immediately to a defensive stance by the tone in his voice "I am on it something must have happened to make it ...well not work obviously, why are you getting upset? So we skipped a few steps and have a baby on the way isn't that a good thing?"

Blaise raked his hand through his midnight black hair

"Oh Merlin Ginny I'm sorry I know I am being a jerk" sniffing interrupted his words as he turned towards the women that he loved who had tears running down her face unchecked

"Cara mia don't cry, I'm sorry this should be a happy time for us your right" wrapping his arms around her

"Well Blaise make me understand why you put off by this?"Sighing Blaise kissed the top of her head "The men in my lineage have never been known to be good fathers and I just well did not want to temp fate by proving that I am as they were"

Ginny looked up and touched the lines at his mouth "Blaise that's idiotic you are nothing like your forefathers, I mean you engaged to a blood traitor and I'm sure non of you ancestors tried that one, don't judge our future by the past"

Blaise lowered his lips to hers and finally smiled "You are right and since you are expecting my child you will become my wife at an earlier date cara".

Ginny looked up into Blaise's whose indigo eyes turned towards a sexy/drowsy gaze "How much earlier?"

Smirking down at this tiny passionate woman made his heart somersault "I think this Friday will do nicely" before she could argue about it he brought his lips down on hers proving just how much she has become a part of him and demanding everything that was his right to take. Life was as perfect as it could get for him.

 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Much Love

Thanks for reading

Akashia