6. If We Were Going To Hawaii, You Would Totally Get Lei'd

***I double uploaded!  So if you're reading this right now and you haven't read chapter 5...go back and read it!!!1***

Chapter 6

If We Were Going To Hawaii, You Would Totally Get Lei'd

I was tired of waking up early, but I should have been used to it.  I mean, I'd been doing it for the past few years, but this morning I just wanted to lay in my bed and stare at my ceiling.  But I couldn't for long because we had to get to the airport by six thirty just to get through security. 

I kept telling my dad that we should just by our own jet - I mean, we had the money, didn't we? - but he always shot down the idea.  I didn't know why, seeing as we traveled somewhere almost every week.  Why shouldn't we just save some money and get our own jet instead of buying airline tickets every time we went somewhere.  We'd probably spent enough money buying airline tickets.  But no, he wouldn't listen to my logical reasoning.

Sighing, I flipped my covers off of me and sat up, turning to the side of the bed.  I dug my toes in my plushy creme rug before standing up to head for my door.  On mornings like these, I had to start my day off with a big, strong cup of coffee. 

But as I headed down the darkened hallway, I smacked right into hard, warm, naked chest.  Arms immediately circled around me so I wouldn't fall backward, holding me close. 

"Well, good morning," Max's voice said right into my ear. 

I shivered, but I just put it off as being chilly since I was only in my pajamas, which consisted of a tank top and short little shorts that barely covered my butt.  I mean, of course I was going to sleep in it.  It wasn't like I was going to run into anyone.  Well, before, that is. 

Now, I was still pressed against Max's chest.  It wasn't like I had a choice, though, because he was practically holding me to him...not that I minded in the slightest.  I didn't mind being pressed up against this godly being one bit. 

"Morning," I said against his chest. 

I felt him chuckle more than I heard it. 

"So are you up this morning as reluctantly as I am?" he asked.

I nodded.  Was he just trying to torture me by keeping me this close to him?  Gah! 

"I'm going downstairs for coffee," I said.  "It wakes me up."

Finally - finally! - he let go of me and stepped back.  I had to hold back a sigh when I saw him in just his red plaid pajama pants that were riding low on his hips, showing that sexy V that his abs created.  Yummy.  Uh, I mean...yeah, can't take that back.  I couldn't help it when my eyes traveled - very slowly - up across his abs and chest, finally slowing even more as I passed his smirking lips and finally landing on his laughing eyes. 

"See anything you like?" he asked me.

My eyes started to drop again - No!  Fight the temptation! - but I quickly looked back up at his face.  "No," I said, totally not convincing enough.

His smirk grew, but that's when I think he realized just what I was wearing also.  I had to hold back a shiver as his eyes skimmed down my body in my skimpy pajamas.  They slowed at my chest - something I apparently got from my mom - and my legs.  I guess I had a pretty good body.  But then again, I really didn't notice.  Other people did, I guess. 

It was my turn to smirk as I put my hands on my hips.  "Do you see anything you like?" I asked. 

His eyes immediately snapped back up to mine.  "Sure," he said, grinning.