♆Lucifer's Right Hand - [Malphas]

“Please! I do not want to change. Please.”

The little angel in front of Malphas begged not to change her. But it was too late. . . Malphas had tainted her. Malphas had already taken her purity, no matter how beautiful and angelic she was, she was taken away with temptation.

It wasn’t like anyone had ever resisted Malphas dashing looks. He was beautiful and dangerously attractive. That was why he was Lucifer’s favorite. He was Lucifer’s right hand. Malphas was the production of pure evil. He was a pure demon. Lucifer was still a fallen angel, no matter how much he wanted to deny his origin. But Malphas. . .

He was an entirely different story.

“Please, please, please.” Her eyes sparkled, as if acting all cute would help her. Malphas pulled her to his lap, his ear tugging her ear and harshly whispering, “oh, you are just like every one of them. Say goodbye to your angelic status, little angel.”

He squeezed both her cheeks and let his breath enter her throat. The angel cried desperately, probably hoping for divine intervention, but all she could see was Malphas’s stormy raging eyes, his tight jaw and his ash entering her.

Malphas tightened his grip on her arms until she flailed and dropped down.

The angel was no longer angel.

She was a demon. Malphas had changed her to a demon, and the used-to-be angel cried out in agony and shame of what she had done. She had given herself to an alluring temptation – Malphas.

He was not an incubus, not usually driven by sex, but he was someone you couldn’t avoid.

“Time to go back to our home, little demon,” he swiped his tongue across his bottom lip, and he knew that no one could resist him as the little demon angel followed his tongue’s movement.

Malphas grabbed her hand and in a spit of flame, they disappeared.

        The turned demon was placed in a chamber. The chamber was a place for newly turned demons who were once angels. There they were taught to do what they were asked to, or else they’d suffer burning for the rest of their lives. It was what you could call the chamber of doomed.

It certainly bore no resemblance to their heaven.

“Take care of this one,” Malphas said through clenched teeth. He tossed the demon inside and smirked. “You are to follow orders or die and rot in there.”

Celine touched Malphas arm, seducing him. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of this one.”

Like the others, Celine was once an angel too. When Malphas was set free to roam the Earth, he found Celine, a guardian angel. She had failed to protect the newborn child on Earth. At that time, she was wallowing in despair, for she knew that she did something wrong.

That was where Malphas came in.

He comforted her, and Celine fell into temptation. She was glad for his comfort. And she was a in throes of passion when Malphas claimed her purity. Celine never regretted ever following Malphas. She let Malphas change her. Although the pain was there, she enjoyed hell.

But some others do not.

They were still ashamed that Malphas had taken them too.

He forced Celine to look at him and he smiled darkly. “I trust you to train them well.”

“Of course. But can’t you stop sleeping with each and every one of them?” Celine complained, jealousy burning inside her. It wasn’t a healthy feeling.