Foreword

Never believe everything you see because not everything is exactly as it seems.

Summary

Meet Willow Rayne, the girl who lost her family on that one fateful day. 

 And now, meet Gray Lopez, the guy with a few dark secrets of his own. 

 Willow has experienced more than she should have. All her life, she thought that she had just been cursed with bad luck, and when their two worlds collide, she meets someone who helps her to rebuild her life bit by bit: Gray. She thinks that everything is just as it's supposed to be, and that Gray is making her life better. But slowly, she begins to realise that everything is not what it seems. 

Dedications

To the ones who have ever lost a loved one.

To the ones who are grieving or mourning.

To the ones who have ever had to learn something the hard way.

To the ones who push through, despite how tough the going gets.

Copyright

Copyright © 2012 by Angelyn Tan

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, 
places, events and incidents are either the products of the 
author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. 
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead,
or actual events is purely coincidental.

Dates

Start: 1 February 2012

End: 10 September 2012

Note

This is the very first novel I have written and completed and it is currently being edited, albeit very, very slowly. Also, four years later, I tried tracking when exactly I posted this story and it took a while and I still didn't get the exact date but the earliest activity I had about UGWT was around early February so I just put the start date as the first of the month haha. Anyway, happy reading.

This story is also published on Tapas. Just search Under the Gray Willow Tree by Angie Tan.

Cheers!