Chapter 1

It's been 2 damn years. 2 damn years since that incident ruined my life. I was heartbroken that time. That's why I went to the bar. I almost lose my sanity after that encounter. It’s been 3 years since my parents died in a car accident because of that car but its okay since the couple inside it died too. Fair enough.

I'm living in this sex maniac's house. He has a name. Sherwin and yes, he really is a supermodel. He's highly paid because of those perfectly sculpted 6 pack abs. *drools?* Nah. I'm used to that. I've been living with him for 2 years but I really don't know what did those modeling agencies saw in him aside from his abs. WAIT. Did I miss something?! FVCK! I for got to tell you my name!

                I'm Princess Diana Delos Reyes, the former owner of Primadonna. That was from my initials, PD. But my fvckin uncle stole it from me. I didn't even know a bit of it because I just graduated from high school that time. I'm an 18 year old AB student. Yes, I'm studying. I need to get my PD back.

                Good thing that 'night' did something good to me too. He's paying all my expenses. I live in his mansion not as a maid. He's taking care of my educational needs.

                "I'm leaving @sshole!"

                Yes, I'm referring to Sherwin when I said @sshole. If his fans are squealing, screaming and sometimes wailing when they saw him, I'm certainly not. If I can, I'll switch places with them.

                "Are you going to use your car?"

                He provided my car. I'm telling this because he said so.

                "Yea."

                "Which one?"

                "The red one."

                "Okay, just tell the maids to close the door."

                I'm driving fast to our building I don't want to be late in class. In school I'm a goody two shoes. Nobody knows that I'm a s*x slave. Nobody knows or even had an idea about my long devil horns. You know what? Since I turned 18 I'm enjoying what we're doing. We're making love whenever the feeling is mutual. It's his decision. A decision he made when he was drunk. I didn't do something wrong.  I just seduced him to sign the contracts and voila! I'm living the life a supermodel enjoys. Nuff said. I need to find a good shade for my car.