Last Kiss. -Harry Styles OneShot-

I still remember the look on your face, lit through the darkness at 1:58.

I stared into his gorgeous green eyes, you could always count on his eyes to make you feel better. Once you look into them, all your worries and troubles seem to disapear. I guess you could say I've fallen for him hard. His lips curled up into a smile, I glanced towards the clock. 1:58am, We should be sleeping, but right now. Every minute with him meant more than a minute of sleep.

The words that you whispered for just us to know, you told me you loved me,

"Bailey, I- I love you.." he whispered. A tear appeared in my eye, he.. he loved me.

"I love you too, Harry" I whispered back, a smile forming on my tired face.

So why did you go away?

"You.. You're breaking up with me?" I stuttered, tears streaming down my face, "After everything we've been through, you're just ending like that?"

He nodded, "I'm sorry, Bailey. We just aren't meant to be.."

I bowed my head in defeat, "Goodbye, Bailey.." He whispered, leaving me alone on my doorstep.

I do recall now, the smell of the rain, fresh on the pavement, I ran off the plane.

I was waiting as paitently as I could, but this flight was taking too long. I stared out the window, watching the rain hit the ground softly. I was happy, I was seeing my boyfriend for the first time in 2 months. The lady over the speaker called that the flight was ending soon, I buckled my seatbelt. I was prepared for landing.

I felt the plane hit the ground, and a grin spread across my face. I grabbed my carry-on's and headed for the exit when they announced that the plane safely landed and we were able to leave. My eyes locked with his, a tear sliding down my cheek. I ran towards him.

That July ninth, the beat of your heart, it jumps through your shirt.. I can still feel your arms.

He instantly wrapped his arms around me, his heart thumping against mine as we embraced each other. He pulled back slightly, and stared into my eyes. His arms were wrapped tightly around my body, I will never forget this moment.

But now, I'll go.. sit on the floor, wearing your clothes.

I ran up the stairs, tears streaming down my face. Was I not good enough? I jumped on my bed, screaming into my pillow. I sat up, trying to control myself and spotted one of Harry's favourite shirts. I slowly picked it up and pulled it over my head. It still smells like him.

All that I know is I don't know, how to be something you miss.

I stared at the magazine. Harry and his new girlfriend plastered on the front, it broke my heart. All I can think about, is how he doesn't miss me. The boys say that he hasn't even bothered to ask.

How can I be something he misses... when I don't even know how?

Never thought we'd have a last kiss. Never imagine we'd end like this..

"Harry, wait!" I screamed, as he left my doorstep. He turned around, a confused look on his face.

"Please.. just please do me one favor.." I said, holding my breath. He walked towards me again,

"What is it Bailey?"

"Just.. kiss me.. one last time.." He stared into my eyes, I begged him with my own. He took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He pressed his lips to mine.. for the last time.

Your name, forever the name on my lips.

I sat back onto my bed, clothed in his t-shirt again. I never once washed it, it was all I had left. I brought my fingers up to my lips, remember our kiss.

"Harry..." I whispered, brushing my fingertips across them.

I never thought we'd have a last kiss.

I still love you, Harry.

Ohhai, I was listening to this song and got a sudden inspiration. I hope you all like this one shot! :') If you want one for your own, give me a song title, or a storyline you want. Your name, your personality, your looks, etc. etc.

Lovelovelove, Kayla<3