2- The Walk of Shame

II The Walk of Shame

 Angelo Tallerico

   Seems like the next day the whole school was out to get me.

On Tuesday I wasn't just Michelangelo the waiter: oh no, I was Michelangelo the Selfish bastard who broke Atlantic Central's royal couple up. Carson McQueen had been caught cheating but it was Angelo Tallerico that became the bad guy, their scapegoat. I was the designated Judas Iscariot.

 I have been called every name in the book - bastard, pig, douche , son-of-a-bitch - you name it and I probably heard it

Then the stories came

".... Did you know Carson caught them together in the locker room?"

"....... I heard Madison paid him for the sex..."

"He's sexting nude pics of himself to Harper Doyle for Percocet and Adderall ... disgusting!"

".... He's actually been black mailing Carson ... Poor Carson .."

Poor Carson?  Poor Carson!?!??!!

I turned a deaf ear to all their accusations just barely keeping a lid on my sanity but when my algebra teacher Mr. Holt gave me a pitiful look I felt like crawling into the sewers and dying. So now the teachers knew ... perfect. I kept a lid on it until baseball practice (don't act so surprised, I had to have enough things to pad my application to Yale).

 I was selecting a bat in the field when my heard some other players laughed loudly and asked, "Hey Michelangelo the Waitier! Heard you nailed Madison Shepherd! What's she like in bed?"

I lost it them.

Slamming my fist on a locker, I made for the player grabbed him by the front of his jersey and slammed him against a locker.

"Hey what the hell man?" he yelled in terror.

"If I have to tell you one more time not to call me Michelangelo the Waiter, I'm going to hit you so hard Chuck Norris would be impressed," I warned darkly.